Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 05-27-2019, 05:33 AM   #733
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 87.999
Standart

Antonio Da Silva Films -

At a public car park a hidden camera captures sexual interactions between men. Cars can be seen parked or slowly moving around with drivers ready to sexually engage with others.

This is a refuge for men with diversity of age, physical attributes, marital and social status. These men take a break from their daily lives and put into practice some of their innermost desires and fantasies.

This place is no longer available for cruising but during its glory days it used to be one of the busiest cruising areas located at the Jamor National Stadium near Lisbon, Portugal. The park was never empty and activities continued from morning to evening hours.

What is ?
(coming form British slang) is when people meet up in car parks and watch each other having sex. A similar behavior seen in . Sometimes people join in but it is mainly about watching and getting off on it.

This documentary short film was made in collaboration with Miguel Arroja who had been capturing action on camera since 2001. After he saw my work he wanted to share his precious footage with me. I was impressed with the activities at the place. I went there in 2013 to experience it myself and do more filming.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 314.1 MB

Download Antonio Da Silva Films -
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla