Alt 12-09-2015, 05:00 PM   #1
scorpionsvn87
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2015
Mesajlar: 668
Thumbs up Only Uncensored Hentai Games Collection

Let's Meow Meow! [Uncensored English Version]

OS COMPATIBILITY AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

Our hero is a young man named Ibuki, a real cat lover who can't resist scratching a puss on the head. One night, he had a vision of the Cat God, who told him that he wanted to grant Ibuki any wish as a reward for being kind to his feline friends. Ibuki wasted no time in his reply: *quot;I want a catgirl!*quot; he said -- a beautiful girl with cat ears and a cat's tail.

Several days later, Ibuki heard a meowing sound coming from a cardboard box left outside his door. He opened the box but was shocked to see a beautiful naked cat girl curled up inside, purring. *quot;I've come to serve you,*quot; she said, *quot;because you've shown kindness to cats.*quot; The next thing he knows, his apartment is filled to the brim with gorgeous cat girls, all eager to do whatever they can for him. You're the luckiest guy in the world!

Let's Meow Meow! is a multi-scenario love-sim game for Windows. You play the interactive game by moving through the story and making choices that affect the outcome, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored. Features many popular themes and fetishes, including a *quot;dick girl*quot; (futanari) path!

Screenshots:

Censored: No
Language: English
Size: 682 Mb
Lets Meow Meow

Download file Lets Meow Meow
scorpionsvn87 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla