Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03-18-2019, 11:56 AM   #11
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 88.022
Standart

Dirty Wife Sitting backwards in a chair getting machine fucked (2013)

Video language: English

Fucked in a chair (6:01) Sitting backwards in a chair and getting machine fucked from behind.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:02
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 23437kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 756.2 MB

Download Dirty Wife Sitting backwards in a chair getting machine fucked (2013)

Release Year: 2013

I wanted to get fucked hard and cum on a big thick cock. Nothing satisfies more than a machine when it comes to getting pounded. I let my husband watch as I look at pictures of hot naked men with big hard cocks while I get pounded by my machine until I cum. I guess this time I got pay back for all the ruined orgasms I have given my husband, because just as I started to cum, the dildo popped out. I was pissed but it was too late as I had already started to cum. Once my orgasm subsided I managed to get the machine cock back inside me so I could get fucked a little longer.

Duration: 3:07

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Karma

Dirty Wife Karma I wanted to get fucked hard and cum on a big thick cock (2013)

Karma (3:07) 348 Mb. I wanted to get fucked hard and cum on a big thick cock. Nothing satisfies more than a machine when it comes to getting pounded. I let my husband watch as I look at pictures of hot naked men with big hard cocks while I get pounded by my machine until I cum. I guess this time I got pay back for all the ruined orgasms I have given my husband, because just as I started to cum, the dildo popped out. I was pissed but it was too late as I had already started to cum. Once my orgasm subsided I managed to get the machine cock back inside me so I could get fucked a little longer.

Duration: 3:07

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Dirty Wife Karma I wanted to get fucked hard and cum on a big thick cock (2013)

19yr Old Blows Up The Machines Like a Stick of Sexy Dynomite

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Fucking Machines
Cast: Ashlynn Leigh

I am writing this from the grave. Ashlynn Leigh ate us alive. Her pussy was super size hungry and just would not quit. We have everything on our side - steel, motors, electricity, all the power necessary to dominate a pussy. But Ashlynn Leigh puts us in our place and then some. She wins. She completely destroys the machines - we have to stop a Fucksall scene because there is SMOKE coming out of it. She swallows our dildos no matter the length or girth and just fucks and fucks and fucks. We're scared of her now.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 8.5 MB

Download 19yr Old Blows Up The Machines Like a Stick of Sexy Dynomite

Moon Baby - Machine Love for Moon Baby

Adria might just think about taking him out of chastity if he is a good boy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5770kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 886.4 MB

Download Moon Baby - Machine Love for Moon Baby

Luize Saint

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Luize Saint
Genres: Dildo, Teen

Dark haired teen Luize Saint fills her fresh pussy with a big dildo before testing her young hole with the brutal machine!

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Luize Saint
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla