Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 05-09-2019, 05:02 AM   #532
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 88.022
Standart

Randy Blue - Sebastian Rivers, Shawn Harriri * Reese Rideout * Chris Rockway

This has got to be one of my favorite videos yet. A hot shower circle jerk with toy nice! Of course I chose 4 of my all time favorites and turned them loose on each other! What could be more hot or fun then Chris, Reese, Sebastian and Shawn all getting dirty in the shower!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 217.5 MB

Download Randy Blue - Sebastian Rivers, Shawn Harriri * Reese Rideout * Chris Rockway

FratMenSucks - Terry and Ajay

Release Year: 2012
Studio: FratMenSucks
Cast: Terry and Ajay
Genres: Gay,Anal,Oral,Hardcore

Ajay and Terry have grown to be real friends both inside and outside of the Pad, despite living on opposite ends of the country. Determined to have some time to themselves, they retreat to the gym at our private ranch. Terry and Ajay are devoted lifting buddies, and it shows as both of their muscular bodies grew more sculpted and impressive through the months. The heat, combined with an intensive back and chest routine prompt both frat boys to strip naked. With the blood flowing, Ajay's and Terry's dicks start to get excited. With both cocks at full mast, our boys seize the opportunity. These opportunities only arise every so often, after all. They exchange blowjobs right in the gym. It gets too hot for them, so they ease off and finish off their cocks side by side. The cumshots are amazing. This was the perfect escape for these two.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

Download FratMenSucks - Terry and Ajay

GBoys - Big Cat - Chapter 3 - Sweet Release

Studio: GrowlBoys

The night began to break from its blackness, glowing with a warm, pink hue as the sun began to make its presence known.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 169.9 MB

Download GBoys - Big Cat - Chapter 3 - Sweet Release

GBoys - Big Cat - Chapter 1 - Freak Juice

Studio: GrowlBoys

It had been ten days. The longest ten of Sam's life, but still, just ten. He was slightly embarrassed to be walking dark

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1908x1080, AVC (H.264), 7669kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 813.3 MB

Download GBoys - Big Cat - Chapter 1 - Freak Juice

ELads - Young Straight Footballer Connor Wickham gets his

Studio: EnglishLads

Young Straight Footballer Connor Wickham gets his 1st Manhandling and his Uncut Cock Wanked!

Duration: 50:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 778.8 MB

Download ELads - Young Straight Footballer Connor Wickham gets his

Alessio Vega vs Three Muscle Daddies

Cast: Jake Marshall, Alessio Vega, Ffurrystud, Aj Marshall
Genres: Cum Inside, Guys, Group Sex, Hairy Guys, Interracial Sex, Latino Guys, Piggy Sex, Rough Sex, Tattoos
Video language: English

Silver Fox Jake Marshall makes his RFC debut, teaming up with fellow muscle daddies AJ Marshall and FFurryStud (Julian Torres) to take turns fucking Latino power Bottom, Alessio Vega. His ass is in pig heaven as each of these built studs use his smooth hole one after another, giving him a triple dosing of hot creamy load.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2335kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 499.6 MB

Download Alessio Vega vs Three Muscle Daddies

BackRoomFuckers - Blasted in the Face With Cum

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BackRoomFuckers
Cast: Uncredited
Genres: Anal/Oral

There's not much drinking that goes on in this bar, its just gay sex followed by more gay sex. Take this pair of masculine studs for example, after a shot of drinks it's straight on to a cock sucking session!
It's a shame that in reality days and places like that seem to be on the decline. I can remember when it was so easy to pull and then have sex right at the bar, sometimes a squirt of jizz making it onto the floor or the wall next to you. The good ol' days - that's what the back room reminds me of.
Anyhow, I digress. The short but powerfully built stud (what a perfectly aligned and proportioned set of muscles on that frame!) gets his firm, rigidly straight cock complete with pulsating veins and bouncy balls sucked so much to his satisfaction he unleashes a powerful, direct cum blast to his sucker's face.

Duration: 13:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 492.1 MB

Download BackRoomFuckers - Blasted in the Face With Cum

ELads - Straight Hunk Damian Gets his 1st Man Wank * How Hard

Damian is a young straight lad with a great body, nice and smooth upper body and with muscular and hairy legs, he looks great in his clothes, but even more delicious when naked!

Duration: 30:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps

File size: 473.4 MB

Download ELads - Straight Hunk Damian Gets his 1st Man Wank * How Hard

StraightFellas - Joel and Billy

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Straight Fellas
Cast: Joel and Billy
Genres: Gay,Oral,Hardcore

I must admit I was rushed to the line on this one, but it all fell together in time. I called around to see who was still around and Joel popped up then mysteriously Billy came by, he must have known. Anyway since both have a similar look it worked out perfect. Joel has lost a little weight and looking a little older, but as I said to him a Maccas meal and you will be in shape again. Billy has changed a bit he has grown up from the boy he was on his last shoot, broader shoulders and more mature look whilst still pretty much the same, he still has a nice cock though he finds it a lil difficult to get aroused in the company of men (hard to believe given his cock sucking ability. No I don't get it either). Though he puts in an effort and gets it going none the less. Joel though in need of a Big Mac is still sexy as and that cock might have even grown some, wow its good, I'm thinking about inviting him out for dinner fuck it str8 to the bedroom.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 576x324, Windows Media Video 9, 778kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 158.9 MB

Download StraightFellas - Joel and Billy

MuscleDom - Oliver and Tim

Oliver with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.

Duration: 44:34
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 678kbps
Audio: 52kbps

File size: 239.3 MB

Download MuscleDom - Oliver and Tim

Fist Pumpers, Scene **05 (Dakota Wolfe, Matt Stevens)

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Dakota Wolfe, Matt Stevens
Genres: Dildos/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Kissing, Rimming

Boy next door Dakota Wolf swaps spit and grasps the bulging cock of muscle-hunk Matt Stevens. Dakota plays master first as he bends Matt over and probes his tongue into Matt's hairy hole. Matt's hole is excited and ready for the next big thing, so Dakota crams a huge black dildo into his ass. Releasing moans of ultimate pleasure, they switch positions and Dakota keeps working the dong in and out of Matt's ass as he strokes a hot load out of his cock and onto his fuzzy abs.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

Download Fist Pumpers, Scene **05 (Dakota Wolfe, Matt Stevens)

ELads - Jack and Damian having a Cheeky Play in the Sand Dunes

After the making of the photos for the englishlads calendar Jack and Damian slip off into the sand dunes and before you know it Jack is playing with Damian's lovely uncut cock.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

Download ELads - Jack and Damian having a Cheeky Play in the Sand Dunes

ELads - Bonus Video of Jack Windor's and Damian Willaby's Photo Shoot

Damian is one straight stud who resisted this happening for some time then on a hot day in the summer he agreed to get a massage.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 350.3 MB

Download ELads - Bonus Video of Jack Windor's and Damian Willaby's Photo Shoot

Falcon Hot Wired

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Falcon
Cast: Part 1 Hot Wired: Viewers' Choice, Hot Boys 1: Gravity Tom Chase, Mike Branson, Kevin Williams, Johnny Rider, Gregor Yelson, Brennan Foster Movie 2 Hot Wired 2: Turned On, Hot Boys 2: Institutions Brad Patton, Aiden Shaw, Daniel Montes, Josh Weston, Tommy
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Muscles, Big Cocks, Three Ways, Fisting

Nothing gives Falcon superstar Kevin Williams a bigger charge than connecting with Falcon Exclusive Tom Chase and introducing us to all his friends ... this group of hot fireplugs really sizzles!
This brand new summer scorcher features Falcon legend Aiden Shaw, Falcon Exclusives Josh Weston, Brad Patton, Daniel Montes, and Tommy Brandt. Also featuring Falcon neer Filippo Romano. Falcon Exclusive Josh Weston introduces every sizzling scene and works himself into a state as he recalls scorching encounters between Filippo Romano and Steve Hogan, Aiden Shaw and Trent Atkins, then Tommy Brandt and Daniel Montes take on superhung Brad Patton. You will not want to miss a single second in the back seat of this streamlined erotic vehicle cruising along at full throttle.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:34
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 849.1 MB

Download Falcon Hot Wired

CInferno - Hole Busters, Scene **03 - Jackson Lawless and Patrick Rouge

Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon

Jackson Lawless finds Patrick Rouge caged, pleasuring himself with a lengthy butt-toy.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 868.2 MB

Download CInferno - Hole Busters, Scene **03 - Jackson Lawless and Patrick Rouge

CInferno - Hole Busters scene 01 - Josh West and Lance Navarro

Josh West spies Lance Navarro stroking his fat uncut cock and goes down to investigate.

Duration: 21:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps

File size: 798.5 MB

Download CInferno - Hole Busters scene 01 - Josh West and Lance Navarro

CInferno - Hole Busters scene 02 - Alexsander Freitas and Ryan Patrick

Alexsander Freitas, a wild Latin top, knows how to bust a hole! When he catches red-headed bottom-boy Patrick Ryan fingering his ass Freitas instinctively grabs the biggest dildo he can find and works it into Ryan's puckered butthole.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 799.7 MB

Download CInferno - Hole Busters scene 02 - Alexsander Freitas and Ryan Patrick

BG East - Z-Man vs Kid Karisma

*quot;Who do we have here!? Is that the famous Z-Man?*quot; Kid Karisma asks. He knows full well that the amazingly toned hunk warming up in the ring is none other than the fitness model, wrestler, and softcore phenom, Z-Man. Kid K wanted this match badly. When you've enjoyed the intensity of notoriety and PR success that Z-Man has, you're bound to discover that you've got a giant target painted on your pretty ass. Kid K has had his sights set on owning that fine ass from the moment the Z-Man joined the BG East stable.

Z-Man is a perfectly proportioned 5'10*quot; tall. He has a reputation for being both stunningly handsome and for maintaining an astonishing level of conditioning at all times. From his wrestling resume, he's also earned the reputation for being a showboating, smart-ass frequent jobber. Z-Man put to rest the criticism that he doesn't have the wrestling chops to survive the high expectations and skill demands of BG East when he matched veteran Patrick Donovan hold for hold in his recent debut on Sunshine Shooters 4. That performance lit up the debates about the Z-Man brand in the wrestling universe, but no one could deny one obvious fact: Z-Man has more wrestling talent than just about anyone suspected - and that it took BG East's commitment to great action to showcase it properly.

Kid Karisma has been tearing a path of destruction through the BG East ranks since his arrival two years ago. He's also earned the reputation as a dangerous wrestler with a smart-ass mouth and an awe-inspiring physique. In short, he's been staking out the very same territory to which the Z-Man has laid claim. With Z-Man's *quot;celebrity*quot; status and the buzz praising his wrestling skills after his match with Patrick Donovan, Kid Karisma is determined to smack Z-Man down to his place: to the back of the BG East pack.

The opening posedown illustrates that both are in peak condition. Z-Man strums his rippled abs. *quot;OK, so you work out every so often,*quot; Kid K says, pinching Z-Man's nipples playfully. Whether it's being called *quot;cute*quot; or the nipple pinching, Z-Man is instantly piqued. Threatened egos escalate into a shoving match. *quot;You don't ever touch Kid Karisma!,*quot; Kid K snaps. *quot;Well I think Kid Karisma is a punk,*quot; Z-Man snarls back, standing nose-to-nose in the center of the ring. *quot;What do you think of that!?*quot; Kid K shows exactly what he thinks about it by driving a lightening fast boot right into Z-Man's unsuspecting 6-pack!

Kid K showed up for this match determined to prove that he could out-class, out-think, and out-wrestle Z-Man from start to finish. Z-Man, however, has plans of his own. Not taking kindly to Karisma's opening sneak attack, he launches a blur of hip tosses, body slams and drop kicks that knock the sneer right off of Kid K's face. He retreats outside the ring to regroup, reluctantly acknowledging Z-Man's skills. But he just can't help but deliver one of his infamous barbed wire taunts. *quot;Considering you're so pretty, you sure smell like shit!*quot;

Kid K's mouth keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper as he provokes Z-Man to new heights of highflying punishment. Each insult, each dirty break by Karisma inspires a fresh wave of offense that keeps the Kid rocking. Z-Man reverses a posting attempt and instead sends the Kid crashing into the corner so hard the entire ring shakes. Suplexes and drop kicks to Kid K's upper chest (major air!) softens the red-headed hunk for an agonizingly tight body scissor. Karisma flops like a fish as Z-Man rolls him around the ring trapped between his powerful thighs, slamming the hunk every which way into the mat.

An elbow drill deep and low catches the Z-Man off guard, breaking the hold and sets Z-Man up for a seriously brutal, single-minded, and unflinchingly merciless assault on his core. Fists, huge flying knee drops, stomps, and elbow drops break down the hunk's exquisitely crafted abs. Taunting and gloating, Karisma digs in deeper with lingering strolls overtop of Z-Man's abs, grinding his boot heels slowly into the hunk's midsection. Dragging him up by that *quot;pretty hair,*quot; Kid K lifts Z-Man into the air for a suplex, but drops him belly-first across the top rope, leaving the breathless fitness mode hanging like the laundry.

*quot;Nice!*quot; Karisma admires Z-Man's ass perched vulnerably over the rope. With a chuckle, he asks, *quot;How's it hanging, buddy? Looks damn good from over here!*quot; Another glance at Z's backside, and Kid crows, *quot;Oh, yeah, definitely very, very pretty.*quot; Karisma throws everything he's got at the *quot;pretty boy.*quot; He does power squats in the middle of the ring with Z-Man hanging limply across his broad shoulders. An airplane spin followed by a body press overhead sets up another belly drop from high altitude across Karisma's outstretched knee, leaving Z-Man in the fetal position. After taking everything and the kitchen sink in Kid K's arsenal of gut punishment, Z-Man still kicks out before Karisma can smack down a 3-count pin. Kid K is visibly unnerved. Z-Man is most certainly pretty, but he's tough as nails, and when everything you've got can't finish a man off, what do you have left?

Z-Man is sure of one thing: he's nobody's jobber. Kid Karisma, however, is out to prove otherwise! Despite Kid K's withering attacks, Z-Man has not just fought back and persevered but he's gotten under cocky Karisma's skin with with his own confident attitude, his brute force tenacity and a gritty refusal to give up. When Karisma telegraphs one move too many, Z-Man grabs hold of the initiative, charges forward and never looks back. A spine busting suplex followed by a barrage of brutal body slams softens the Kid up for Z-Man's new signature shoulder-wrenching, neck-twisting, full weight bearing 4-in-1 finisher that leaves his cocky opponent screaming his complete submission.

The battle of smart-assed hunks teeters on a razor's edge as advantage is seized back and forth. Z-Man is determined to punish his opponent's lower back, repeatedly lifting and slamming him until Kid Karisma can't move. Karisma won't let up until he's pounded, stomped, knee-dropped and trampled every ounce of strength and endurance and air out of Z-Man's phenomenal abdominals. And they've both chosen their targets well.

One hunk catches the sweet aromatic smell of victory-on-its-way when he folds his opponent up and sits squarely on his face. *quot;Yeah, how's the view down there, huh?*quot; he taunts, leaning back to add more weight and to humiliate his opponent that much more. In the battle of abs versus back, one muscle hunk's pride and joy finally, agonizingly and understandably can't take it any more. Blow after blow, stomps, kicks, and punches break down the core strength holding one hard hunk up. A submission trapped and locked into and over the ropes isn't enthusiastic or satisfying enough for the victor, so he adds an up between the legs ball-crushing claw hold to motivate the loser and make him squeal.

Trunks are stained with sweat, and one pretty-in-pink pair gets sweetly wedged up between a glorious set of cheeks as both muscle boys give it everything they've got. But in the end only one smart-ass Adonis comes out on top. A humiliating and decisive schoolboy pin sets the stage for the winner to count out a flexing, face-grinding, crotch-groping 10-count victory over the wasted muscle hunk beneath him.

*quot;Piece of fucking cake!*quot; the winner crows, shaking his ass over the loser's face.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 720x404, MP4V, 3442kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 753.1 MB

Download BG East - Z-Man vs Kid Karisma

BeefCakeHunter - Intellectual Rob feed me his cock

I was unusually cock hungry this weekend ( if there is such thing!.. lol), and beefcake Rob came along with his intellectual looks, hairy legs and tasty cock .. and you know ,like many of you, I love hairy legs!

I was surprised that he accepted my proposition to do this video with me, he looks very conservative at first , but I have learned that most guys with intellectual looks could be so horny and eager for the proper attention to their cocks, Rob reminds me a lot beefcake Armando, tall, masculine , with a deep voice.

Clearly he loved what I was doing to his tool and his cock was rock hard all the time, and become verbal at some point , that along with his facial expressions ,the feeling of his cock head in my mouth and the feeling in my fingers tips of his hairy legs made me moan a lot, I couldn't believe myself I was moaning that much!

Wow and what a good cum at the end, I knew that I did a good job on him when he told me at the end of video that he loved my mouth.mission accomplished! and mission accomplished with you Hunters that wait a little longer this time for an update, I hope you had save a nut for this video.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 343.2 MB

Download BeefCakeHunter - Intellectual Rob feed me his cock

Brayden Blows Seth

Studio: Corbin Fisher

Light-eyed and blonde-haired Seth makes his appearance at CF wearing a nervous but friendly smile. He's slim yet hairy, with dark blonde hair covering his ass all the way down to his ankles. More than excited to make his debut by receiving a blowjob from one of our most talented guys, he's over the moon when he finds out it's going to Brayden!
After the scene he admits that he was taken aback by Brayden's good looks and impressive reputation, which made him feel like the luckiest guy in the room. On the other side, Brayden admitted how pleasantly surprised he was by how big and long Seth's dick grew in his mouth!
Once relaxed, Seth lets loose quite a bit of moans and dirty talk. Both guys get really into each other and Brayden flips him around to get a taste of his hole for a while, driving Seth wild, before returning hot cock. When Seth's ready to cum he pulls out to watch his load shoot out onto Brayden's face and mouth!

Duration: 1:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1651kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 16.1 MB

Download Brayden Blows Seth

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S13E01 - Master Kevin vs Chace LaCha

Chase Lachance is a muscle hunk used to doing what he wants, and maintaining his hard physique. So when he sees a nice wide lake one morning he can't help but go to take a dip and do some laps.

The one thing Chase doesn't know is that this is Master Kevin's private lake, and that he does not take kindly to trespassers. And unfortunately for Chase- He's been spotted.

The Muscle Master descends upon the beach and aggressively confronts a defiant Chase, who's none too happy with having his morning exercise interrupted, and tries to reason with the hot headed alpha to share the large space.

But Lachance's tone isn't as submissive as the Master expects, and Kevin decides its time to recondition the dominant Chase with some hands on punishment.

The two suited up muscle studs grapple with one another, as Kevin fights to bring his target towards the water which before Chase had been so eager to enter moments before.

But now Kevin has repurposed the peaceful water into a weapon- plunging Chase's head beneath the surface repeatedly, him the entire time, mocking that it wasn't so nice now.

Despite struggling and fighting back against the seething alpha, after countless chokes, strikes, and plunges into the water, ultimately Chase's fighting spirit wavers and turns into panicked attempts to flee from the water which has so quickly become his prison.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4394kbps

File size: 514.4 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S13E01 - Master Kevin vs Chace LaCha

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S13E06 - The Mountain vs Braden Charro

Tangible tension penetrates the ring as a fully naked Braden Charron struts his stuff flexing each inch of his oiled body during the time that the bodybuilder crusher The Mountain, watches, hurling insults, fuming, riling himself up. *quot;You're a undressed piece of shit.*quot; The Mountain howls. Braden proceeds to flex though and with a smile on his face retorts *quot;Can't be covering up this physique.*quot;

Mountain snaps. While Braden hits a front double bicep pose, Mountain assaults him from behind, squeezing Charron's head with all his giant might. Braden does not even attempt to rip the hands off his head; instead that guy proceeds to flex, putting his pride and physique on display in spite of the pressure being applied to his cranium. He holds the pose whilst sinking to a knee, but eventually gives in to the extraordinary pressure produced by the largest chap to ever step foot in the ring. Mountain feeds shots to Braden's head during the time that calling him a piece of shit and bouncing his skull off the turnbuckle.

*quot;Beg tough man, u gym rat fuck! Huh, u piece of shit!!*quot; The Mountain yells at Braden as this guy drives a knee unfathomable into the bodybuilder's back, cranking Charron's spine upwards until his jock is facing the ceiling. Backing off, Mountain permits Braden some space and a free forearm discharged to his chest. Braden delivers not solely a forearm but likewise a clothesline that budges The Mountain ever so slightly. Looking to pick up some momentum, the bodybuilder locks up with the mass of a chap but quickly finds his stripped body in a corner by The Mountain. The large behemoth unleashes savage rights on Braden's head during the time that that guy has him fastened up in a Headlock, then transitions to a front face-lock to wear the naked bodybuilder down. Expertly, The Mountain Gator Rolls Braden across his ring, showing the bodybuilder that just cuz that guy spends all day in the gym does not mean this guy can prevent The Mountain from toying with his bodyweight. Braden thrusts his in natures garb booty into the air in an attempt to break free of the monster's rock hard clutch but finds himself thoroughly entrenched in a front headlock.

Braden the bodybuilder lastly works his way up to his feet with multiple elbows to the midsection of The Mountain. His victory is short lived however, as this guy is clobbered back down to the mat with a biggest reverse elbow from Mountain and trampled all over.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4393kbps

File size: 659.3 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S13E06 - The Mountain vs Braden Charro

Answered Prayers: The Bully

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Have you ever found yourself yelling at your TV screen (or computer), *quot;Liar? Asshole? Hypocrite?*quot; when you see that political or public figure up at the mics trying to defend the seemingly indefensible?

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 661.0 MB

Download Answered Prayers: The Bully

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S14E02 - Matt Thrasher vs Chace LaChance

Chace LaChance requests admission to the wrestling club. Chace is ripped, hard, smooth and cocky. He knows there will be an initiation match if he wants to work his way in and is expecting to have a rather easy time dispatching any opponent put in front of him. In comes Matt Thrasher. Thrasher is a rugged hunk that speeds from work to the wrestling club. LaChance is unaware that Matt secretly runs the wrestling club and is surprised and even laughs when Thrasher informs him that his opponent is none other than the hot hairy himself. We had a guy but doesn't look like he's showing up Matt reveals with an impressively straight face. You might just have to wrestle me.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4392kbps

File size: 856.4 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S14E02 - Matt Thrasher vs Chace LaChance

GrowlBoys - Big Cat - Chapter 1 - Freak Juice

It had been ten days. The longest ten of Sam's life, but still, just ten. He was slightly embarrassed to be walking dark

Download GrowlBoys - Big Cat - Chapter 1 - Freak Juice

GrowlBoys - Big Cat - Chapter 3 - Sweet Release

The night began to break from its blackness, glowing with a warm, pink hue as the sun began to make its presence known.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 169.9 MB

Download GrowlBoys - Big Cat - Chapter 3 - Sweet Release

grb - Big Cat Chapter 1: Freak Juice Bareback

Big Cat is the story of a growlboy named Doug. Technically he's a werecat, and life hasn't been easy for him. Chapter 1: Freak Juice starts by introducing Sam, a sexy young man with a powerful habit. A habit so strong he's technically a junkie, and in the first chapter of this story Sam is looking to get his fix. The substance? Something exotic. Something rare and special. Something he knows he can't find without heading into the dangerous part of town. After getting a lead from his coworker, he finds a secret, shady whorehouse that caters to desires of all kinds, particularly the strange and mysterious Prometheans. The pimp keeps his merchandise in line easily, because they know they have few options and nowhere else to go. By manhandling and fucking his boys, The pimp Steve has learned how to manhandle his stable of boys and induce furry transformation in the anthropomorphs in one of a kind gay tf content. Once in their true gay furry form, he expertly harvests their cum by forcibly milking potent promethean (growlboy) cum from their balls to be stored and sold on the market. In this new and thrilling space, he's introduced to the seductive world of wild sex and power, especially when he's given the chance to spend a night with a handsome werecat with a huge cock. He'll pay whatever it costs to suck down a load of promethean cum from the gay feline furry, and then get his big cock between the sexy beast's perfectly round cheeks, bareback this cheetah furry boy and pump him full of a raw load!

Download grb - Big Cat Chapter 1: Freak Juice Bareback
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla