Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 05-23-2019, 05:58 AM   #4495
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 88.022
Standart

On The Job Pounding - Dante Martin and Steve Rickz 720p

These two swap blowjobs faster than a constantly-kneeling quarterback.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2488kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 471.2 MB

Download On The Job Pounding - Dante Martin and Steve Rickz 720p

Gay Massage House 2, Part 3 (Andrew Fitch and Jacob Ladder) Hd

Studio: Iconmale

Jacob Ladder is next up to get a massage from Andrew Fitch. Jacob knows hes gay, but grew up in the bible belt, so hes pretty deep in the closet. Andrews job is to get him out and wake up his attraction to men by giving him a full-body rubdown. He starts by rubbing Jacobs chest, trying to ease up his tension. Jacobs manhood is covered by a blanket, but as Andrew moves lower, he takes it off altogether and rubs right near where Jacobs legs meet. Jacobs breathing starts to get heavy as his desire rises. Then Andrew starts rubbing his cock and balls and leans in for a sensual kiss. Jacob slips Andrews pants off and starts returning the massage on Andrews shaft. Andrew takes good care of Jacobs body, kissing, sucking and licking it all over. He props Jacob up with a towel and slips inside to massage his client in one of those hard-to-reach places. Andrew continues kissing Jacob while fucking him, until Jacob gets the happy ending that he was desperately needing.

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4707kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 848.5 MB

Download Gay Massage House 2, Part 3 (Andrew Fitch and Jacob Ladder) Hd

Jake and Sawyer vol.2

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, First Time, Big Dick, BlowJob, Cumshots, Muscles.

It's the moment so many of you have been waiting for:
Jake bottoms for the very first time today!
Kaden directs this scene, and, as we open on the gents sitting side-by-side, he tells us that *quot;something new*quot; is going to happen today.
*quot;What is it?*quot; he asks Sawyer, who says, *quot;A new experience . . . I think it's time for me to give him (Jake) pleasure instead
of me receiving all the good times.*quot; Jake laughs and says, *quot;I know a lot of people have been waiting for this toe out.*quot;

Duration: 31:17
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 473.2 MB

Download Jake and Sawyer vol.2
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla