Alt 05-26-2019, 10:04 AM   #718
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 88.022
Standart

Jock P - Victor and Luke in Fort Wayne

Studio: Jock Pussy

Victor's sexy, masculine appearance cannot be denied. The handsome young bear has a full beard, hairy chest, and big furry cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 299.9 MB

Download Jock P - Victor and Luke in Fort Wayne

ManUpFilms - Power Lad (Pierce Paris) vs Draven Navarro

The evil villain Draven Navarro has been flooding the streets with his performance and strength enhancing concoctions, making all the villains in the city super strong and fast. Of course, he's kept the best stuff for himself.
Power Lad shows up to stop him. They fight. While Draven is super strong and fights dirty by grabbing Power Lad's giant dick and squeezing. Still, Power Lad over powers the villain and drops him with a big upper cut.
Draven has to change his tactics. He pulls out a magic watch that he got in exchange for some serum. The same watch the thwarted Power Lad in the past.
Draven quickly gets Power Lad into a daze, easy to control. As it turns out, Draven is a big ol' power bottom and more than anything wants to know how Power Lad's giant cock feels.
*quot;When I snap my fingers, you will believe that the only way to take me down is to fuck me in the ass as hard as you can.*quot;
Power Lad fucks the villains brains out with his giant dick. Draven loves it. He admits he may have bit off more than he can chew, but he's loving it. He makes Power Lad fuck him until he cums all over himself, then sends the bewildered superhero away.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 849.7 MB

Download ManUpFilms - Power Lad (Pierce Paris) vs Draven Navarro
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla