Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 10-28-2022, 09:54 PM   #1
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 287.406
Cool Big collection of Gay Bondage - Gay BDSM!

Vinny Spanked

New model Vinny is a 21 year old, straight guy, very shy and nervous, with a compact, furry body. But he needs a car desperately and he’s willing to do anything, including his first spanking ever. I took him OTK and warmed him up by hand, first over his pants, then his straight-boy boxers. Then I lowered his shorts to reveal a firm, round butt and used my leather paddle and brush. Vinny is a proud, straight guy who would refuse to react, but I was determined. The hair brush slowly wore him down until the pain was visible on his face, he was gasping, panting and moaning and he was respectfully asking me to please stop.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3846kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Vinny Spanked

Mike Enjoyed the Submission

New model Mike is a 28 year old, smooth, gay twink who arrived with his dominant “friend” who sat in on the shoot. I took him OTK and spanked him by hand, belt and hairbrush. I made him jump, gasp, yelp and whimper like a little bitch until his voice was cracking and he was sniffling and crying like a little bitch. As the spanking neared a merciful end he was sobbing and crying out in a high pitched voice that was almost a shriek. When it was over though, he sat on my lap sobbing and said he enjoyed the experience.

Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3071kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mike Enjoyed the Submission

What a Man

Dream is a very sexy young man with a beautifully sculpted body, and firm, round ass and a handsome face. He’s gorgeous and strong, and goes over Chic’s knee for a rather intense spanking while completely maintaining his composure. Chic spanks him by hand, belt and leather paddle and Dream remains strong, taking whatever Chic dishes out. And you all know how hard Chic can spank a guy. What a man Dream is.

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4181kbps

File size: 889.4 MB

Download What a Man
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla