Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 221.678
Standart Beauty-angels - Excited lesbos jump into bed

Beauty-angels - Excited lesbos jump into bed

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Beauty-angels
Cast: Nedda
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, College, Fingering, HD Video, Lesbian, Masturbation, Medium Tits, Petite, Photos, Pussy Licking, Shaved, Stockings, Toys, UHD
Video language: English

Nedda just bought a new sexy outfit and she asks her girlfriend, Odell, to estimate the look. Sure, Odell tells Nedda that she looks absolutely stunning. In fact, they both get so involved into discussing that sexy lingerie that they soon find themselves hugging and kissing. Luckily it is weekend and gentle cuties can spend the whole day in bed. So they undress each other slowly, then lie down into comfy bed, open their pussies to lick and finger them until they both get orgasms at the same time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 292kbps

File size: 643.5 MB

Download Beauty-angels - Excited lesbos jump into bed

Isabella De Laa, Tina Tiny - Show Me (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Isabella De Laa, Tina Tiny
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English

Cute brunette Isabella De Laa is eager to model her new dress for her girlfriend. As Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie *quot;Show Me*quot; begins, Tina Tiny admires the outfit, and the lovers are soon kissing passionately, hands exploring. Isabella lavishes attention on her raven-haired sweetheart's lovely breasts, sucking her chocolate-brown nipples avidly before peeling off her lacy panties. She licks Tina's shaved pussy skilfully, wagging her tongue back and forth to tease her clit until Tina quivers through an intense orgasm. Isabella straddles her in a hot sixty-nine, grinding on her face until she's trembling and moaning, then dismounts so Tina can focus on eating her pussy until she has a powerful climax. Now Tina rides Isabella's fingers to another orgasm that leaves her glowing with pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7685kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Isabella De Laa, Tina Tiny - Show Me (2024)
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla