HXVorajoc
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2021
Mesajlar: 54.148
Standart

Pandoras mirror Elmore City

Release Year: 1981
Studio: Vinegar Syndrome
Cast: Annie Sprinkle, Celeste Bon, Diana May, Hillary Summers, Kandi Barbour, Marlene Willoughby, Merle Michaels, Patty Boyd, Robin Sane, Sandra Hillman, Tiffany Clark, Veronica Hart, Ashley Moore, Bill McKean, Carter Stevens, David Ruby, George Payne, Jamie Gil
A woman goes into an antique shop to buy furniture, and notices a large mirror, which the owner refuses to sell, claiming that it's possessed. She persuades him to let her borrow it for a few days. When she gets home and looks at it, she discovers that it has the power to show her the sexual escapades of all the people throughout history who have looked into this mirror.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:33:50
Video: 1478x1080, AVC (H.264), 3048kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pandoras mirror
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber aroused Brielle

Release Year: 1985
Cast: Amber Lynn, Crystal Breeze, Sheer Delight (as Denise Kelly), Mindy Rae, Pamela Jennings (as Pam Jennings), Renee Tiffany (as Renee Tyffany), Shaun Michelle (as Shawn Michele), Tracy Duzit (as Tracy Does It), Billy Dee, Buck Adams, Craig Roberts, Hershel Sa
Ahh ... yes! Recharge my energy storage unit baby! Oops! Hi there, see that female human lifeform in the picture? That's Amber and I'm woody, the non-human semi lifeform (I hate being called a robot). Boy, does Amber like to have her biological procreation urges stimulated! My boss inventor Harvey Woodman hired her as a domestic, but before we knew it she was blowing everyone's fuses. First it was Harvey and his wife Mag, then the kinky next door neighbor and then me! Wow, was I turned on! Amber is gone now. But I'll tell you I really overloaded my circuits, the last time I saw Amber Aroused.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:19:10
Video: 1280x690, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber aroused
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hollywood babylon Pilgrims Knob

Release Year: 1972
Cast: Roger Gentry, Myron Griffin, Ashley Phillips, Uschi Digard, Marland Proctor, Maria Arnold, Dave Hagle, Matt Hewitt, Al Ward, Joe Stinson, Jane Allyson, Nora Wieternik, Suzanne Fields, Bunny Bronstein, Bambi Allen, Brigitte Bardot
In the roaring twenties there were many famous actors that fans just fawned and drooled over. Unknown to some, some of those film stars had voracious appetites for scandalous behaviour. Check out this comedy explaining some of the most sleazy stars of the twenties
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hollywood babylon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
HXVorajoc isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla