alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 88.022
Standart

Day-2 With 'Master At My Disposal

Genres: Gay BDSM,Rope,Bondage,Latex,ruber
Video language: English

We have a new friend in the UK who goes by the name 'At My Disposal' on Recon. He's a rubber and bondage Top with a lot of gear and a great voice. He's tall and handsome, and has a soothing voice which will have you submitting to him in no time.
We will be shooting with him in 2017, but for now he sent us a few test videos which he shot with his local friends. We like this guy because he's a 'gear head', and he likes the same kit that we do. He also subscribes to the philosophy that 'more is better', which is our philosophy as well. You can never have too much gear. Right?
This update features a video which he shot in his playroom. Two young lads who have come for a day of training. One lad thinks he's smart by slipping out of some leather cuffs, only to find the cuffs replaced by a set of 5-way metal shackles. Once he is locked in the shackles he's thrown into a steel cage to contemplate his wrongdoings. The harshness of the metal bondage will make a lasting impression on the boy. The second boy is clad in full rubber and strapped to an inversion table. After he's fully restrained, his cock is subjected to e-stim probing while his yelps and moans are muffled by a heavy rubber StudioGum hood and rubber hose. Hot!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 556.7 MB

Download Day-2 With 'Master At My Disposal
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla