Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2020
Mesajlar: 964
Standart

The Sinful Dwarf 1973 INTERNATIONAL CUT BluRay 1080p x265 hevc

Year of production: 1973
Genre: Adult, rape, sexploitation
Length: 01:35:29
Director: Eduardo Fuller (as Vidal Raski)
Studio: V.I.P.
English language
Subtitles: no
Cast: Anne Sparrow ... Mary, Wife
Tony Eades ... Peter, Husband
Clara Keller ... Lila Lash
Werner Hedman ... Santa Claus the Drugdealer (as Werner Hedmann)
Gerda Madsen ... Winnie, Lilas friend
Dale Robinson ... Customer of the Dwarf
Jeanette Marsden ... Sex-slave in attic (as Jeannette Marsden)
Lisbeth Olsen ... Sex-slave in attic
Jane Cutter ... Sex-slave in attic
Richard Wilder | Ben Haley | Ted Neumann | Peter Gaumont | Jens Nilsen | Steve Brace Description: One of the most famous films about the women's prison, made in the style of *quot;I spit on your graves.*quot; A young girl walks down the street with a warm smile on her innocent face. It is then that a Dwarf named Olaf (Torben Bille) appears, leading a yapping toy dog. The girl is intrigued and picks up the toy. The dwarf grins and leads her to the ominous boarding house, where he states that *quot;I have a lot more toys upstairs.*quot; When the girl bends down for the toy, the Dwarf smashes her head with a blow from the cane! Peter (Tony Eades) and Mary (Anne Sparrow) are a young couple looking for a cheap guesthouse. They are greeted by a strange alcoholic - Olaf's mother. She beats one of the naked women with a whip inside a locked room. An angry flash in the eyes of the mother. It turns out that Mother and Son run a private prison and run white slaves. The three girls are imprisoned and addicted to heroin (supplied by a toy seller nicknamed 'Claus') and await the arrival of customers. It seems that pretty Mary is next on the list of girls for sex clients. There are many sex scenes and scenes of violence in the film ...

Format : MP4
File size : 3.59 GiB
Format : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Duration : 1 h 35 min
Bit rate : 5 258 kb/s
Width : 1 472 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 4:3
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS

https://k2s.cc/file/71a1e76905637/Th...luRay_x265.rar