Alt 08-21-2022, 08:36 AM   #259
HXVorajoc
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2021
Mesajlar: 45.473
Standart

Claudia Mac (24 years girls gyno exam) Advent

Cast: Claudia Mac
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Blonde, Fucking Machine, Piss
Video language: English
Sporty Czech blonde Claudia Mac visits unlicensed ob-gyn clinic. She got a perfect lean sporty body, hot legs and smaller natural tits. Despite doctors license expired a long time ago, he is still active and his skills are very appreciated. Watch Claudia fleshy pussy under scrutiny on close-ups. In this ob-gyn exam you will see: checking vitals, physical exam, ears exam, bare feet exam, rectal thermometer, speculum exam, vaginal douche, fucking machine therapy
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claudia Mac (24 years girls gyno exam)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strip Awesomeness with Mary, Lily, Addie, and Stacey Sewaren

Since I started lostbets, I've been surprised by many things, one of which is that I sometimes come home from a game convinced that it didn't go well, and then am very pleased with the final result. This is one of those times.
It's a new game, a game we've never seen before, whose name is a registered trademark but which I have named *quot;Awesomeness*quot;. (The trademarked name is clearly visible in certain scenes of the video, so the producer wishes to make it clear that in no way is it affiliated with the good, good people at Milton Bradley, makers of many fine games, cheerful kind hearts who would never sue anyone.)
The game, with the rules we used, didn't work, no doubt about it. One of the girls complained constantly about the unfairness of it, and she have a point. A big part of the problem was the Sock of Disadvantage, but the rules were just badly broken. So I went home that day thinking, well, Strip Awesomeness sure didn't work out... there's a game I'll never be able to publish.
How wrong I was. Edited by Crosis's capable hands, this clip definitely makes my list of personal favorites It may not be most erotic, and it certainly did not have the most daring forfeit, but it's just plain fun to watch these girls at their game. The banter is hilarious, and completely candid. The girls are cute, and even more than Surgery, the Awesomeness board makes the girls squeal and jump. The bodies are hot, and the forfeit? Well, the two naked losers are going to each put on a performance... one will recite the alphabet backwards, while the other will sing the Star Spangled Banner. Oh, and the two winners will be groping them while they do it. (Is groping someone who's singing the national anthem unpatriotic? I'll leave that one for the philosophers.)
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2145kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 310.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Awesomeness with Mary, Lily, Addie, and Stacey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda Bronte

Okay, pay attention, this one is a little different from the usual. Meet Xena, slender geek girl. I don't usually go for tats, but Xena's upper body is covered with the nerdiest tattoos I've seen anywhere. We're talking Klingon, here. I hired her to do some clerical work, but I managed to talk her into playing some games, too. It wasn't easy. She was extremely shy and reluctant.
So shy and reluctant, in fact, that I just had to include as much of her reaction as possible. This video has a whole lot more *quot;behind-the-scenes*quot; footage than mine usually do, starting with Xena giving an inventory of her tattoos but including a bunch of off-camera dialogue between the players and the crew. Hear my dorky attempts to flirt with Xena. (Note: I don't have a chance.)
Considering how incredibly competitive Zayda is, and how terrified of losing Xena was, this was easily the hardest-fought game of Noname I've ever seen. The girls were flinging the pucks as hard as they could to make their opponent miss and have to scramble after them. The winner of each round got to personally strip the loser of an article of the winner's choice, so the skin comes out pretty quick.
Also uniquely for this game, the forfeit was handicapped. The loser had to get on the table and open her legs so we could get a good look. That was enough to set Xena's heart fluttering, but Zayda's been around a bit more, and a relativley tame forfeit like that wouldn't mean anything to her, so if she lost, the forfeit would also involve dildos.
Xena's forfeit also had a weird oddity. See, she said she had this fantasy about getting smacked around by a tall chick who swore at her in Italian as she did it. (No, I am not making this up.) Zayda happens to be of Italian extraction, so she agreed that if Xena lost, she'd make it a little easier for her by, well, smacking her around and cursing in Italian. Yeah, for real.
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

24 years girl gyno exam Bocono

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nicole Hill
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal * Anal , Brunette, Tampon
Nicole Hill, 24 years. Examination with mouth and breasts exam, , both holes inspection, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository
Duration: 42:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 24 years girl gyno exam
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brittany Wears Sexy Brown Leather Knee Boots! Bromide

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sweet and Sexy Brittany is all decked out in sexy equestrian attire! She completes her outfit by wearing platform, stiletto high heeled brown leather knee boots! Brittany looks so sexy in her tight riding outfit and she shows off her tight little figure as she teases the camera! What a dynamite redhead in sexy boots!.
Duration: 2:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4007kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 89.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brittany Wears Sexy Brown Leather Knee Boots!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

18 years girl gyno exam Kuroishi

Cast: Angel Princess
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal , Brunette
Angel, 18 years old girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts, pulse, pressure,
anal dilation, both holes detailed exam, perineum, two speculums, ECG heartbeat orgasm and anal ointment
Duration: 45:11

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 years girl gyno exam
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milkpump Derby Line

Genres: Big Natural Tits, Massage, Lactation
Sophia Caponi is a painter and designer and art has a long tradition in her family. We are impressed about how relaxed she can express the erotic part of her personality in public and at the same time is an artistic painter at heart.
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4083kbps
Audio: 279kbps

File size: 497.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milkpump
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wednesday, London, and Kimberly play Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors Ottine

Studio: lostbetsgames
This game followed immediately after the last one... well, after the girls had a chance to get dressed and eat some pizza, that is. Be warned that this video contains a spoiler for the last one.
These three girls return to play rock-paper-scissors. The girls throw simultaneously, and if their throws are all the same or all different, it's a tie and they throw again. Otherwise, either one girl will beat the other two (and both must strip) or two girls will beat the other one (and she must strip twice.)
There's one glitch during the game caused by player error. I was initially going to cut it out but decided to leave it in... let me know if you think I made the right call. The girls play until there's one naked loser, and then the other two (rather gleefully) rub a bunch of ice cubes all over her naked breasts.
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 247.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wednesday, London, and Kimberly play Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

24 years girl gyno exam Pauls Valley

Cast: Naomi Bennet
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal * Anal , Brunette, Tampon
Naomi, 24 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts and abdomen palpation, pulse,
measutement, anal inspection, vaginal * anal ultrasound, two speculums, perineum checkup and vibrator
Duration: 44:20

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 24 years girl gyno exam
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mila MIlan (28 years girl gyno exam) Villas

Cast: Mila MIlan
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal , Blonde, Tampon
Mila, 28 years. Inspection with abdominal, vaginal ultrasound, physical, perineum exam, douche, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository
Duration: 45:17

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mila MIlan (28 years girl gyno exam)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hogtied Double and Chair New Summerfield

Genres: , Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage
Taylor, young and naive, finds her initiation into S/M accelerating dramatically when her devious friend Katie brings in the S/M Master that she works for. He hogties both girls together tightly, drenches them in oil - and slips a suppository up each girl
Duration: 50:16
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 381.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied Double and Chair
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
HXVorajoc isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla