Alt 02-11-2023, 11:18 PM   #3406
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Gay - Dick It In 2014

Video language: English

Joining the army has always been fraught with initiations and strange rites of passage, but these young lads take the experience to a whole new level of kinky perversion. Boys like Rudy Valentino, Milan Sharp and Damian Dickey, who eagerly engage in dildo play, bondage fun and the *quot;pleasures*quot; that only hot wax can give. All played out with youthful gusto and topped off with copious amounts of sweat and jizz. Earning your service stripes has never looked so raw and filthy - or so much fun!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:35
Video: 632x352, XviD, 1222kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gay - Dick It In 2014

Share My Load

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ThreshHold Media
Cast: Amelio Ruiz, Blaze, Brett Styles, Dereck Reese, Gemini Star, JR, Kent Riley, Sean White
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Autofellatio, Fingering, Twinks, Hunks, Anal, Oral Sex

ThreshHold Media presents *quot;Share My Load*quot;, starring Blaze, Amelio Ruiz, JR, Brett Styles, Sean White, Gemini Star, Kent Riley and Dereck Reese. It's the hot, horny, and creamy buddy-on-buddy system taken to its cream filled, raw, explosive and oh so tasty and satisfying end! Nothing like sharing Everything with your hot buddie ... unless you happen to be able to suck yourself off.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:23
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1753kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Share My Load
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla