Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Breeder Fever

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Amateur Straight Guys
Cast: Axe, Chris, Dalton, Kai, Nate, Paul, Peter, Rodd, Skyler, Spence, Talon, Vince, Doug, Jay
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Big Balls, Muscle Men, Group Sex, Rimming, Straight Men, Tattoos, Threesomes

So I was really horny the other day and we had set up some time to film with Kai and Spence. Horny as I was, I started the film by taking in the absolute gorgeous site in front of me. Naked, hard, straight and equally horned up guys with no outlet to get off other than each other. I was a bit into pushing envelopes that night, too. I had the guys explore each other's orifices with tongues, fingers, mouths, and well, you'll just have to watch. It was so incredibly hot watching the guys lose that *quot;facade*quot; that straight guys often put on and lose their self consciousness and enjoy how good it feels to let another man take care of you. Fuck! Gettin' horny again!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:02:19
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Breeder Fever

Hungry Eyes

Video language: English

What does the word Euroboy conjure up? Big uncut cocks, smooth slim bodies and a try-anything-once attitude towards sex. All that and more is on full display in director Rolf Hammerschmidt's Hungry Eyes, from Falcon International. The restoration of a decrepit building affords seven blue-collar Euroboys and a Eurodaddy plenty of places and opportunities to suck and fuck with abandon. Coveralls are never so sexy as when they're hanging off the shoulders of a cute guy who's obviously not wearing anything underneath except anticipation. Nipples hard enough to cut glass poke out over the bib and those painter's pockets bulge with the promise of hot, huge meat and balls bursting with man juice. The coupling of Rado Nagy and Jack Bloom suggests a bi-curious seduction, while two other rosy youths engage each other in what could be their first time. Brooding Mario Cax was made to be cruised by guys willing to go with whatever happens, and everything is rounded out with a hot daddy-boy lesson in what a cock is meant for. Throw in hungry mouths and hungry holes to complement those Hungry Eyes and you'll be ready to try a blue-collar trade.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:13
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hungry Eyes

Brief Encounters

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Pantheon Productions
Cast: Matthew Rush, Tim Kelly, Allen Silver, Conner Habib, Derrick Hanson, Massimo Forte, Nick Moretti, Steve Parker, Tony Daniels
Genres: Oral, Anal, Mature, Muscles, Bear

In Brief Encounters it's all about the underwear, or more to the point, the hot men in the underwear. Each of the five scenes feature two hot men getting each other horny and hard in - and then out of - their briefs. For everyone who just can not decide if men are hotter in or out of their underwear, we give you the best of both worlds.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:58:01
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 963.7 MB

Download Brief Encounters

Gay - Incarceration

Video language: French

Incarcérés au centre de détention pour jeunes délinquants, Jessy Dog et Dylan vont se retrouver face à des mecs manipulateurs et violents.
Aucune dénonciation, ils devront encaisser les coups physiques et approches sexuelles.
Qu'ils soient hétéro ou pas, ils vont devoir faire face à la testostérone des autres détenus.
Inutile d'aller chercher de l'aide auprès des matons, ils ont d'autres culs à fouetter.
De la violence sous les douches, de l'abus à la laverie, ou même des coups bas dans les cellules : plongez dans le milieu carcéral du N.I.D.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:38:58
Video: 720x576, MP4V, 1353kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gay - Incarceration
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla