Alt 02-18-2023, 10:42 AM   #641
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Accouplements pour voyeurs [1979]

Video language: English

A call-girl named Gina (Christine Lodes) decides to open up a special type of *quot;spa*quot; with one of her clients Francois (Ceray). Francois recruits two comely ladies Sylvie (Lucie Doll) and Sabine (Morgane)...
The gimmick is that clients in action can see other clients while they themselves are being attended to. This causes a problem when a female client, Serena, sees her husband (Pontello) in the next room. The problem is resolved with an orgy.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 59:11
Video: 720x472, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 928.2 MB

Download Accouplements pour voyeurs [1979]

Papagalli(1990)

A Vhs rip, movie directed by Dino.With Deborah Wells, Marine Kartier and Suraya Jamal.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:00
Video: 720x536, xvid, 1878kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Papagalli(1990)

Amber Aroused

Ahh ... yes! Recharge my energy storage unit baby! Oops! Hi there, see that female human lifeform in the picture? That's Amber and I'm woody, the non-human semi lifeform (I hate being called a robot). Boy, does Amber like to have her biological procreation urges stimulated! My boss inventor Harvey Woodman hired her as a domestic, but before we knew it she was blowing everyone's fuses. First it was Harvey and his wife Mag, then the kinky next door neighbor and then me! Wow, was I turned on! Amber is gone now. But I'll tell you I really overloaded my circuits, the last time I saw Amber Aroused.

Duration: 1:18:59
Video: 448x320, DivX 5, 1104kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

Download Amber Aroused

Built For Sex(1988)

If you like Angela Baron, this fine compilation features some of her best sex scenes, linked by new Angela narration and masturbation footage. Highlighted by her award-winning scene with Tom Byron and Jerry Butler from Made In Germany, this busty, sultry blonde beauty is one of the hottest newcomers to hit adult video in years. I particularly like the group scene from Guess Who Came At Dinner and the incredibly wet and sexy liaison from Made In Germany with Angela and Tracey Adams. The beautiful-looking packaging advertises that it's a compilation on the back of the box so people know what they're getting - another plus for this erotic best-of tape.

Duration: 1:20:52
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1189kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 777.4 MB

Download Built For Sex(1988)
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla