Alt 03-01-2023, 01:28 PM   #479
pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 221.678
Standart

Take Me 1988 Movies

Video language: English

Huge-breasted bad girl Trinity Loren shows her truly seductive nature in this incredibly hot feature. Trinity's lusty love of passion in all its forms is exposed in explicit detail as she personally shows us her most intimate sexual encounters. She wantonly takes on massive lovers like legendary stud Peter North, joining him in a searing sequence that's all about erotic intensity. Her soft, mammoth mams bounce and sway as she shares them with her lovers in scene after scene of utter sexual abandon. She takes on all comers, her curvalicious figure driving both men and women into a frenzy of sensual ecstasy. Her only goal is complete satisfaction! So heed her carnal call when Trinity whispers 'Take Me!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:40
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1055kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 746.7 MB

Download Take Me 1988 Movies

Sizzle

Video language: English

This classic sex film offers five amusing short stories, all guaranteed to get your stroke on! For openers, a hot gangster babe gets a gang of hoods to service her on command, and in every orifice. The next scene is based on O. Henry's *quot;Ransom of Red Chief,*quot; with an insatiable, sassy hillbilly girl who nearly screws her depraved abductors to . Then a super-hot cheating wife and her lover start fucking, just as her shocked husband arrives home. What happens next will blow your mind. It's a family soap opera where sisters get mixed up in bed with the wrong husbands. Finally, the gorgeous Samantha Fox returns wearing a fishnet to continue her amorous ways.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:12
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2047kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sizzle
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla