Alt 05-04-2023, 01:51 PM   #8599
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Gay - Bubble Butt Twinks

Video language: English

Lusting after these twink bubble butts is hard to avoid with newbies Ashton Rush and Wade Christianson. Bring in bubbly blonde Chad Fitch and the piercing eyes of Brody West and you've got a total knock out cast of the hottest twinks in the industry. Enjoy six hardcore gay scenes of these twinks indulging in each others sweet smooth teen holes.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:26
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gay - Bubble Butt Twinks

Corbin Fisher - CF Crush: Chandler

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Chandler , Aiden , Dawson, Cain , Scott
Genres: Age, Appearance, College, Compilation, Muscled Men, Star Showcase, Twinks

It's not often you find a hot young college stud who's equipped with a huge cock, and who knows how to use it - unless you're Corbin Fisher. CF has a knack for recruiting big-dicked jocks with as many skills as inches, and Chandler stands out among those! See Chandler bury that big dick deep (and even take a solid pounding) in double penetration and triple load action with Aiden, Cain, Scott, and Dawson.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 998.0 MB

Download Corbin Fisher - CF Crush: Chandler

Crude

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Dark Alley
Cast: Tristan Matthews, Marcelo Masko, Ian McQueen, Andy Kirra, Owen Hawk, Lars Svenson, Paris, Jay Scorpio, Daxx Reed, Wylie Todd
Genres: Oil , Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Fisting, Gangbangs, Interracial, Huge Cocks, Uncut Cocks, Uniforms

Ten oil refinery workers find their labor makes them too horny to control their urges, turning the warehouse into a boner-fide fuck chamber - using Oil as lube! Over 2 hours packed with bareback fucking, ass-breeding, and a Motor Oil that you won't be able to forget.

Duration: 1:38:15
Video: 608x352, XviD, 1050kbps

File size: 896.3 MB

Download Crude

Weekender

Video language: English

If any of you can remember my early work from Seabag Productions...I'm excited to be back in the director's chair returning to the format that made some of my first videos so successful. As luck would have it...I had four straight Marines contact me...they all needed money and were all willing to do anything for it. No fancy editing, no fancy sets, a thin storyline of what can happen on their Weekend Pass . Typical straight Military men having sex with other guys, some for the first time...was it for the money...you decide.

Duration: 1:28:28
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1188kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

Download Weekender
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla