pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 212.737
Standart

Fit Straight Boy Brez Is Pretty Daring

Genres: Nipple Play ,Foreskin Play ,On The Sofa ,Solo
Video language: English

What a little beauty, eh' I almost couldn't believe it when this cute, 20 year-old straight guy applied to feature on the site - those blue eyes, that hairy chest, those fluffy thighs... I just about thought I'd died and gone to heaven! But what's really cool about Brez is that he's a very down-to-earth kind of guy who's really easy to talk to and flirt with . With a great smile, perfect uncut cock and being very relaxed once naked, I'm going to be working overtime to get this fit fella back.. Why' Because I know you're all going to forgive him for being straight and will fall head over in heels in love with him! He's got plenty of gay mates and sure wasn't bothered about getting his cock out and showing himself off - he even admits to enjoying threesomes either with 2 girls or one girl and another guy . But this lovely fluffy guy just hit all my buttons and that's because he's just so sweet - and the Geordie accent just put the icing on the cake! With that said, it should come as no surprise that I had quite a long chat with Brez at the beginning of this film. He's an intriguing yet open young man and once he sprawled himself across the sofa he quickly tugged down his boxers and worked his dick to full mast. It's a really horny wank - not hurried in the slightest - this gem is a real sensual fella! And when he finally picked up the pace he knocked out a fantastic cum shot - he sure covered himself like the best of our guys .

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7964kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fit Straight Boy Brez Is Pretty Daring

Big Dicked Bi Boy Ty Solo

Genres: Cut ,Big Dick ,Huge Load ,British
Video language: English

Ty is a bisexual top who's studying to be an architect. He's a sporty young man who enjoys the gym and cycling amongst his hobbies. He admits that he loves to show off, and when you see his hard 8.5*quot; cut cock throbbing with delight in his wanking hand you'll see just how much he enjoys performing for the guys. Check out the load he delivers after his horny wank!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5782kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 757.2 MB

Download Big Dicked Bi Boy Ty Solo
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla