Alt 06-07-2023, 08:27 PM   #1532
pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 221.678
Standart

Dee Williams, Sonny McKinley - Roleplay With Me My Cartoon Crush

Video language: English

Sonny McKinley's a superfan of the series Hentai Sex School and, as luck would have it, today she gets to meet one of her idols! After having won a contest, Sonny will be having a 1-on-1 with none other than Dee Williams, the voice actress for Sonny's favorite character, Principal Coldsnatch. This is TRULY a dream come true for Sonny, who just can't wait to meet Dee in person.
When Sonny arrives at Dee's house, Dee warmly ushers her inside and they get comfortable on the couch together. Dee praises the fanfiction that Sonny submitted to the contest, and even autographs the comic that Sonny brought along with her. As they speak, it's clear that there's some attraction between the two, and when Dee comments that she recently received a cosplay outfit of Principal Coldsnatch, she comes up with a fun (and naughty) idea.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4549kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dee Williams, Sonny McKinley - Roleplay With Me My Cartoon Crush

Emma Hix, Nicole Doshi - Secret Recipe (2023)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Emma Hix, Nicole Doshi
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English

Emma Hix welcomes a masseuse, Nicole Doshi, into her home. Nicole was recommended by one of Emma's friends, so Emma has high hopes because work has been stressing her out a lot lately. Nicole is eager to help relieve Emma's stress, and she's touched that Emma is a thoughtful client who already set up all the massage equipment for Nicole to use.
Emma lies down on her stomach on the massage table, so Nicole can get to work. As Nicole massages Emma, they make conversation about what's been stressing out Emma at work, and whether Nicole prefers to massage men or women. Eventually, Nicole asks Emma to turn over, so she can massage Emma's front. As Emma turns over, her towel slips, revealing her breasts. They both get a bit flustered, but Nicole assures Emma that it's okay - she has a beautiful body.
The sensual massage continues, including Nicole kneading Emma's sensitive inner thighs. Sparks continue to fly between the two women, and Nicole asks if it would be okay to remove Emma's towel in order to give a more thorough massage. Emma says that Nicole can do whatever she wants, because she's been making Emma feel SO good. Nicole removes the towel and massages Emma's breasts... and her pussy. Looks it's time for the REAL stress relief to begin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4133kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Emma Hix, Nicole Doshi - Secret Recipe (2023)
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla