alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 92.749
Standart

A new busty, blonde MILF toys her pussy

Cast: Jeanette Jordan
Date of release: 2023-06-06

*quot;My kinkiest sexual encounter? In a car with my boss,*quot; said Jeanette Jordan, a 57-year-old divorcee and mom from the Czech Republic who's making her 50PlusMILFs.com debut by showing off her big tits and fucking her sweet pussy with a big toy. Jeanette is wearing stockings, which we know many of you like, and really enjoys what she's doing to her cunt.
The language barrier kept us from finding out too much about Jeanette, but we did find out that she enjoys soccer, tennis and golf, her hobby is playing sports and she usually wears panties. She dresses conservatively but sexy when she goes out, and although she says there's no special way for a man to attract her attention, being kind and having a good sense of humor won't hurt.
We asked her if the people she knows would be surprised to see her here and she said, *quot;No. They would probably expect it from me. They'd be surprised I didn't do it earlier.*quot;
Hey, there's no time like the present. Welcome, Jeanette.

Format: mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration: 00:16:02
Size: 812.24 MB

Download - FileJoker

Vanessa Cage Did Not Expect Such a Big Surprise

Cast: Spikey Dee, Vanessa Cage

Sexy and curvy blonde milf stepmother Vanessa Cage welcomed her shy stepson Spikey home from school and needed his thoughts on her red sexy lingerie and stockings. She wanted to know how nice her big tits looked and juicy big ass and if he wanted to enjoy them. But much to Vanessa's surprise, she did not expect his cock to be so huge! And immediately stuffed as many inches as she could down her throat, between her tits and balls deep inside her hot wet stepmommy pussy for a massive load covering her big juicy tits!

Format: mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration: 00:34:35
Size: 2.91 GB

Download - FileJoker

alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla