Alt 08-09-2023, 06:06 AM   #13349
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Gay - Scout Club

Video language: English

After a year away from the hustle and bustle of the jizz biz, dynamic director Derek Kent returns home to Studio 2000 with The Scout Club. This super-sexy video follows the adventures of a gorgeous group of guys who hang around the campfire sharing cock tales with each other. The combination of Studio 2000 and Derek Kent has always produced white heat and The Scout Club is no exception. Filled with favorites and newcomers, The Scout Club sizzles with enough cocksucking, buttbanging and creamy cum shots to fill three videos.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:28:14
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gay - Scout Club

Riding Billy Wild

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Billy Wild, Brad McGuire, Lee Clifford, Ross X, Johnny Red, Tom Sawyer, Will West, Ben Denver, Damon , Matt Sizemore
Genres: BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle, Big Dick, Threesome, Group, Rimming, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

I've always thought Billy Wild was one of the sexiest men in San Francisco, so when he came to me and said he wanted to be the bottom for a bareback gang bang, I sent him and several of the Treasure Island Crew to Chicago, hoping to scare up some serious lust. I knew that Billy was a world-class cock-hound and cum-junkie, but even I was surprised by his hunger and passion once he was cut loose in a room full of throbbing hard dicks. We put him in the middle of a daylong sperm-saturated gang bang with top men of every kind - each one of them slipping it to Billy, and dumping hot thick spunk up his hungry ass or down his wide-open throat.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:55
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2048kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Riding Billy Wild
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla