Alt 08-09-2023, 06:58 PM   #13454
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Gay - Barely Legal Boys

Video language: English

The youngest, freshest, cutest and most inexperienced twinks are all here for your pleasure as they get their tiny, tight arses trained to take massive cocks and hard poundings. Youthful and tender, these boys are desperate to have thick, meaty dicks in their sweet, quivering mouths before they get penetrated for the first time, stretched out wide and fucked deep! If you like your twinks young, this collection is for you!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:36:25
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1536kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gay - Barely Legal Boys

Outlaw's First Time Twinks vol2

Are you ready for round 2 of the hottest and naughtiest twinks around? Well, here it comes! Outlaws First Time Twinks 2 is here to satisfy your deepest secret desires. Beautiful young men with supple flesh and anxious to please lips are hungry to indulge in their first time. Some of these darlings my be on the fence about their sexuality but once they get a taste of a real man it is clear nothing else can quench this aching need. Gear up for some of the steamiest man on man encounters ever filmed. You will not regret coming on a ride with the Outlaws. ..

Duration: 1:59:51
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Outlaw's First Time Twinks vol2

Gay - Raw Fuck Club- Inner Devil Vol2

Our cast of bareback bad boys' are back and these little Devils are hornier than before. Muscle stud Mike Dozer, a newbie who contacted us wanted to get fucked by Antonio Biaggi, gets to live out his fantasy and takes every inch of the Latin Stud's huge meat. Eager to show off his versatility, Dozer comes back paired with punked-out bottom Draven Torres and feeds him his equally impressive fat cock. Tony Moreno, a well-hung Black Top (shocker!) from Europe makes his first RFC appearance paired with another muscle man, Mike Anders. Lastly we have Joey Rodriguez, the Latin power bottom with a gymnast body and killer ass, who gets fucked hard by the inked up top boy Jessy Karson.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:30:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gay - Raw Fuck Club- Inner Devil Vol2

Wilde Ferien aka Wild Vacation

A group of hot-blooded natives start checking them out. One by one the travelers' cocks and their wallets get milked. However, one of the guys is recording everything on his video camera. A relationship develops between him and the horny leader of the Island-Gang and finally everyone gets drawn in. On a fabulous country estate, the tension sparking off the seven cum crazy hunks unloads in a great orgasmic orgy.

Duration: 1:37:10
Video: 640x480, XviD, 2226kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Wilde Ferien aka Wild Vacation

Take That Black Dick White Boy

i ain't gonna lie. i had so much fun filming the 'eggplant' gangbang in fill 'er up, i had no other choice than to do an entire movie with black top men.
big black dicks fucking poor little white boy pink holes. i'm in.
i got mostly treasure island virgin bottoms to shut the fuck up and bend over, with a couple of our regular whore holes thrown in. these top men don't fuck around.
mr. cali and deep dicc have such a great rapport when they fuck together, i wanted to take them out of the gangbang situation and let them do their thing. first separately in 1-on-1's with billy warren and adam the latin lion, and then both fucking the living bejesus outta hans berlin.
take that black dick!
texas bull (oh my god) makes his tim-debut in not one, but two over the top fucks with tristan chase and then eli lewis. if you have ever wondered where texas got his name, these scenes say it all.
champ robinson rams cesar alvarez within an inch of his life. damien brown breeds eric herrera in front of the most beautiful nyc skyline at sunset. stephen harte takes on a power fucking from big redd and romance that went on for hours.
one of my new favorite tops casanova comes out of retirement and gives his amazing trinidad dick and *quot;casanova sauce*quot; to dawn locke.
and what would any movie be without a gangbang? with no black dick smaller than 8 inches, i planned ahead and brought in 2 bottoms just in case one of them . lucky tristan flip and alex mason rise to the nigga-challenge and are dicked down by a pack of 6 big black cocks.
take that black dick white boy -- then cum up for air, cos' this is 2 hours and 6 minutes of brutal black dick fucking pink pussy holes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:06:44
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 809.9 MB

Download Take That Black Dick White Boy

Blackout Gang Bang

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Fit Fuckers, Staxus
Cast: Lukas Leung, Martin Corvin, Kyodi, Bobby B., Matt Brookes, Sean, Marshall Law, Ian Orson
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Black, GangBang, Interracial, Twink, Facial, Rimming, Cumshot

2 twink boys pounded hard in a black orgy!! One of the boys finds a stockade leaning against the wall, quell surprise, and before you can say *quot;herees trouble!*quot; the boys have him pinned down, sucking cock and getting fucked.

Duration: 1:26:50
Video: 720x478, DivX 5, 1660kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Blackout Gang Bang
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla