Alt 08-10-2023, 10:02 PM   #13495
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Game Over

Video language: English

Several young and extremely fit young Russian guys in footy shorts and trainers run around topless and ending up scoring with each other after a game in Game Over. The result is horny and real man-to-man fucking with plenty of manjuice. There's seven scenes of top cock and arse action and all in horny sportsgear. After the guys finish their game, the action cut to the white-and-blue team having a romp on the bed in full kit. Two guys rollaround and stretch those parts other tongues can't until one guy shoots his load twice. A fantastic doggy style fuck in footie sox and shorts is next followed by some great oral action. The next two guys wear their kit throughout their session and one player dumps a huge load of spunk on his teammate's face. There's plenty more, including a full-on threesome. Top JNRC/Triga stuff with great close-up shots of balls slapping against sweaty lubricated holes. If you like guys in soccer gear having sweaty sex, then this is for you.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:46
Video: 512x384, XviD, 761kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.4 MB

Download Game Over

Gay - Bare Ass Stretcher

Video language: English

this is definitely a no-frills, euro-vision of sex and it focuses on one thing and one thing only: big, burstin' man-ramming cocks.
everyone i've shown this to has been blown away by the sheer monumentality of the schlongs on the macho, aggressive topmen in this video. they are huge and they're hard - and they are extremely aggressive.
the bottoms are holes to be used, nothing more. this isn't gentle sex: this is about intense macho studs taking what they want, and taking it anyway they want it.
in one scene, the big latin top sporting a massive dick divides his time between ramming the skinny cock-hungry bottom and slapping him hard. he grabs the bottom's ass and uses him like a mad-dog fucking a rag-doll.
the biggest, most breathtaking rock-hard dicks i've seen in a long time (and i see a lot of dick).
in particular, wade - the stud sporting the biggest of the big - shows off his prowess in two of the scenes. i don't think anyone could get through both of these sequences (one is oral, the other a major ass-fucking) without saying: *quot;i can't fuckin' believe it's that big!*quot; wade isn't a man, he's a phenomenon of nature.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:58
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gay - Bare Ass Stretcher
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla