Alt 08-11-2023, 10:45 AM   #13600
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Limits

Video language: English

Limits marks the Mustang directorial debut of Leif Gobo, an accomplished fetish director in his own right. Four scenes of extreme sex that will test your Limits. Each expertly crafted scene takes the viewer on a different fetish journey. Scene one pairs Daddy Brendan Davies with Boy Jake Dakota. Jake submits to Brendan's every whim like a good boy, even servicing Brendan as he goes for a ride on the *quot;Joy Ride*quot; - a device that needs to be seen to be believed. The second scene features the return of Kristian Alvarez, paired up with Trey Casteel. The two, wearing latex wrestling singlets, wrestle each other's hulking bodies before Kristian fucks Trey. The third scene is an exploration of submission. Steve Trevor ties Steve Carlisle up with ropes while Brett Mathews watches on, before the three begin an marathon fuck-and-suck session that comes complete with use of substantial dildos. For the last scene, we find Brendan Davies dominating Steve Cruz and Park Wiley. Brendan even shaves Steve's head before they engage in a brutally unforgettable - but fun - fuck session.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:26
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1168kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 845.6 MB

Download Limits

Gay - Bad Influence

Like an evangelist for the T.I.M. cult, LIAM always looks for new ways to convert men: whether it's having an 18-year old into being a cum-slut; talking a young actor into ruining his career by taking loads up his fine ass on-camera; or throwing temptation in the path of a closeted bi-guy by getting him away from his girlfriend and putting a fat juicy cock inches from his mouth to test just how much the guy can resist (not much).

Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1756kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gay - Bad Influence

Long Deployment Vol2

Barrett Long, Hops and Damien are all hanging out at the house. Damien is scared shitless because I've been telling him for the last two days how huge the fucking cock is that he's gonna be taking soon. I mean I've never seen someone so terrified in all my life. It was actually funny because I knew for a fact that he was making things a lot worse on himself than they actually were, but I must admit I was having fun teasing him about it...even holding up a Pringles potato chip can and telling him it was about that size. So, I invite over Hops who has only done one video, Twin Soldiers 2 so he could help us get Damien broke in good to take Barrett's huge meat. Hops is his usual crazy self and we chat back and forth about his busted knuckles that he somehow had let hit some other guys head the night before. *quot;You should see the other guys grill*quot; he says holding up his skinned knuckles to the camera. I pick on him about always causing havoc. I accuse him of punching a wall just to have a story to tell. Barrett is sitting on the couch next to Damien and his cock is already out and hard. Hops is stroking and Damien is as well. I bullshit with Barrett and Damien a little before we get the action started. Damien looks over at Barrett's cock and I ask him if he's up for the challenge. Damien says *quot;yeah...you got the paramedics available just in case?*quot;

Duration: 1:51:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Long Deployment Vol2

Gay - Birthday Boy 2013

*quot;It's Drake Law's birthday and being new to London, he only knows his roommate Billy Rubens, so he resigns himself to a rather forgettable birthday. Billy however, makes it his mission to give the Birthday Boy a day to remember! Taking him into town, he buys him a sexy present and takes him to a bar for some drinks. What Billy doesn't count on is Drake being distracted by sexy bartender McKensie Cross who whisks him into the back for a quick fuck. Billy might be disheartened, but he still wants to prove himself to Luke and show him that he is the one he wants. Billy speaks to his (morally compromised) friends and they soon organize an orgy to loosen up these lovestruck lads!*quot;

Duration: 1:27:38
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1944kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gay - Birthday Boy 2013
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla