Alt 08-13-2023, 11:25 PM   #13748
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Permission

Studio: Raging Stallion

Everything except Permission is given in this sexual adrenaline ride that leaves your cock hard and your balls empty! The directing trio of Steve Cruz, Tom Mooreand Scratch Hunter deliver this hot, fetish-filled fantasy jam packed with nearly every kink imaginable. A-Team Exclusive David Benjamin and superstars Logan McCree and Rocco Steele are joined by Seamus OReilly, Mike De Marko, Dallas Steele and Hugh Hunter in this non-stop hardcore fest. These seven deviant, perverted hunks take you on a depraved ride of domination, humiliation, bondage, electro, role play, spanking, punishment, dildo play, wax play, sploshing, spitting and more. Jokester Seamus OReilly attempts to play a joke on Rocco Steele when it backfires and he is left as Roccos personal toy for humiliation and big-dicked fucking. David Benjamin restrains Logan McCree to a rustic table to use his hole before Logan bends him over and plows Davids ass hard. Submissive pup Mike De Marko is released from his cage in full gear to service and please his master Dallas Steele. Logan McCree returns and submits fully to Hugh Hunter for a toy filled, wax covered rush of ultimate pleasure. Permission comes at you full to fulfill all of your hardcore fetish desires!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:32:44
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1528kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Permission

Soldier Sleepovers

Video language: English

Cuddle up and spend the night with Tony, Dean and Kody. A Note From Dink.Things took an unusual turn in Soldier Sleepovers when I was interviewing our new find, Tony, I asked if he'd ever done anything with another guy. Tony began to tell me the story of how he and a high school buddy you to have 'sleep-overs' and how the two of them would explore with sex during these times. Over the course of two years Tony and his buddy had many of these sleepovers and with each one their explorations would go further. Tony describes in some detail how they would 'role-play' and act like one was sleeping while the other gave him head, finger each others asses, etc. I could totally relate to Tony's story of innocent exploration as I had several such sleepovers when I was a teenager. It took me back to a time when the discovery of sex with other men was such an intense and exciting experience and immediately I thought of Dean and how since his introduction here at Active Duty he's progressed and seemed to enjoy his experiences with this same intensity. It also made me think of Kody and how far he's come so I began to imagine a sleepover of our own and so 'Soldier Sleepovers' was born. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1586kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Soldier Sleepovers

RascalVideo Stone Fox

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Rascal Video
Cast: Danny Vox, Jean-Francis Laroche, Ricardo Diaz, Claudio Martin, Tristan Bennet
Genres: Anal, Oral, Muscles, Deep Throating, Rimming, Fingering, Tattoos

Smut with Style is ChiChi LaRue's mantra in this fuck flick. He aptly applies the coined phrase *quot;Stone Fox*quot; someone so drop- gorgeous, it stops you in your tracks to his Rascal Exclusive Eddie Stone's title roll.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:55
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 973kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 945.0 MB

Download RascalVideo Stone Fox

Fuck That Hole Raw vol.2

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Ricky Raunch
Cast: RickyRaunch Starring: Brendan, Adrian R., TJ Chris, Colin Roberts, Rex Castro, Damian Wright, Alex Tomba, Jason Marco
Genres: Oral, Anal, Bareback, Rimming, Interracial

Fuck That Hole Raw 2 continues in the Ricky Raunch tradition of finding nasty guys that are bareback obsessed. See hot raw ass fucking, deep ass breeding, sticky ass felching, and raunchy ass-to-mouth action all jammed packed in this next installment of the Fuck That Hole Raw series. Ricky delivers 3 scorching bareback scenes where sloppy holes are creamed by big loaded cocks. More deep ass breeding, hard raw fucking, and hot cum slurping!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:15
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1551kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 943.3 MB

Download Fuck That Hole Raw vol.2
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla