Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Dripping Wet vol.2

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Falcon Starring
Cast: T.J. Hawke, Aden Jaric, Jordan Jaric, Turk Mason, Jason Pitt, Spencer Reed, Heath Anthony, Bobby Clark
Genres: Oral, Anal, Safe sex, Rimming, Group

Falcon's latest fantasy wave of 8 hot guys in and out of their wet briefs will leave you drenched.The snug wet fabric stretches skintight across their ample loins making their baskets look deliciously indecent. Watch our cast of eight ooze with desire, eager to shed their soaked briefs and go down to drown in sizzling pools of manflesh.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2429kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dripping Wet vol.2

The Cock Inn

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Chris H., T.J., Jacob James, Curtis B., Johnny Kingdom, Liam S.
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Cumshots, Group Sex, Freshmen, Mastrubation, Mature, Pissing, Safe Sex, Tattoos

There's plenty of Dirty Tools n' Slippery Nipples on the go in this gaff! The piss flows free and easy in this shithole and there's loads of cock on-tap!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:05
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1427kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 681.7 MB

Download The Cock Inn

Long Deployment Vol2

Video language: English

Barrett Long, Hops and Damien are all hanging out at the house. Damien is scared shitless because I've been telling him for the last two days how huge the fucking cock is that he's gonna be taking soon. I mean I've never seen someone so terrified in all my life. It was actually funny because I knew for a fact that he was making things a lot worse on himself than they actually were, but I must admit I was having fun teasing him about it...even holding up a Pringles potato chip can and telling him it was about that size. So, I invite over Hops who has only done one video, Twin Soldiers 2 so he could help us get Damien broke in good to take Barrett's huge meat. Hops is his usual crazy self and we chat back and forth about his busted knuckles that he somehow had let hit some other guys head the night before. *quot;You should see the other guys grill*quot; he says holding up his skinned knuckles to the camera. I pick on him about always causing havoc. I accuse him of punching a wall just to have a story to tell. Barrett is sitting on the couch next to Damien and his cock is already out and hard. Hops is stroking and Damien is as well. I bullshit with Barrett and Damien a little before we get the action started. Damien looks over at Barrett's cock and I ask him if he's up for the challenge. Damien says *quot;yeah...you got the paramedics available just in case?*quot;

Duration: 1:51:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Long Deployment Vol2

Eingelocht

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Cazzo
Cast: Marcel Schlutt, Nelson Keys, Ralf Steel, Fred Faurtin, Mats Riem, Mike Power, Marko Isak, Gil Nemo, David Parik, Erik Lenn, Chris Holland, Tom Mane
Genres: Oral, Anal, Uniform, Prison, Safe Sex

A horny stud cums in the room with a suitcase full of goodies. Watch as all the boys go through the suitcase and pick which toy they want to get fucked with. These hotties get right down to business and start sucking and fucking like there is no tomorrow. This is a cock sucking frenzy.

Duration: 1:32:44
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.1 MB

Download Eingelocht

Furry Muscle Studs

What could be better than hairy daddies and furry assholes? Dark Alley's Furry Muscle Studs packs five scenes and over two hours of action to the brim with four chiseled and hairy men fucking the daylights out of their slutty admirers.

Duration: 2:14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1254kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Furry Muscle Studs

Guys Gone Wild

Guys Gone Wild: Spring Break Young * Hung. They're young, hung and full of fun! From the steamy shores of Texas to the sexy surf of Florida and the sinful nightclubs of Mexico, the Guys Gone wild crew found the youngest, horniest college boys on Spring Break ever. They're ready to get outta school, outta their shorts and show you how hung they really are! Coverboy hottie Mike, 18, is a college wrestler with a body to prove it. He likes to keep things on the DL but under those boxer briefs is a tool that matches his incredible body. You'll love it as he strokes it to a massive finish from his ripped abs to his pecs. His hot buddy Isaac, 20, says he's shy but it takes no time before he's naked and showing you his big piece. Michael, 22, is a college hockey player whose got *quot;plenty of back' from all the skating. Watch as his eyes roll back and his toes curl up when he shoots an enormous slap shot all the way up to his neck. You'll totally fall for John, 20, a sexy Midwestern boy who proves he's not so innocent when he spits on both hands and doesn't stop until he makes a huge mess all over himself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:51
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 535.2 MB

Download Guys Gone Wild

Driven

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Arpad Miklos D.C. Chandler Ethan Marc Jason Harley Jed Willcox Jeff Wesley Marco Paris Miguel Santee Rafael Carreras Tony Mecelli
Genres: Anal, oral, general hardcore, condoms

Get ready for a rough, cock-throbbing, and turbo-charged ride as Studio 2000 brings you the video event of the year ... legendary superstar Spanish sex god Rafael Carreras having his ass pummeled onscreen for the first time by donkey- dicked Chandler in John Travis's Driven! The matchlessly sublime Carreras has be a superstar by proving himself again and again as one of the world's most awe-inspiring sexualists - but always by sliding his colossal pinga into grateful bottoms. If you've been pining all along to see that exquisite ass get the attention it deserves, who better than the perennially gorgeous Chandler, who took Ace Han's onscreen cherry and willingly offered his own ass up for a flip-flop fuck in Ace in the Hole, to indoctrinate the Spanish stallion?

Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Driven

Hard To Resist

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers

These guys give in to their passion as they stroke, caress and kiss each other, taking their time to enjoy the contours of each other before a fat dick is consumed and feasted upon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:49
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hard To Resist
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla