Mesajlar: 221.678
Standart

You Both Belong To Me - Lesbian Edition

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Adult Time
Cast: Karla Kush, Alex Coal
Genres: Lesbians
Video language: English

Get ready to experience Pure Taboo in a whole new way. Fans of lesbian action will finally get to enjoy the girl-on-girl content in this popular Pure Taboo episode from our archives, remixed to show only the lesbian sequences.
Robert has not one but TWO gorgeous wives, Alice (Alex Coal) and Julia (Karla Kush). Although life is perfect for him, things aren't so perfect for Alice and Julia. In fact, he's blind to the subtle, lusty gazes that the women exchange behind his back...
One day, Alice and Julia meet while Robert is away. They're nervous to be alone together, especially since their feelings are only intensifying with each passing day. But they can't deny those feelings anymore and they soon find themselves kissing passionately, the existence of their husband all but forgotten. They tear each other's clothes off, desperately caressing each other's supple bodies with their hands and mouths, finally expressing everything they've kept hidden for so long...

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10919kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download You Both Belong To Me - Lesbian Edition

Top 10 - Girlsway's Fan Favorites Of 2019

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Adult Time
Cast: Alison Rey, Serena Blair, Kristen Scott, Lauren Phillips, Gia Paige, Angela White, Lena Paul, Haley Reed, Emma Hix, Whitney Wright, Ivy Wolfe, Alina Lopez, Christie Stevens, Judy Jolie, Sofi Ryan, Jane Wilde, London River, Emily Willis, Jade Baker, Kendra
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, College, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Strap-on, Old Young, Petite, Hairy
Video language: English

Enjoy this Top 10 of your favorite Girlsway scenes of 2019, curated by our expert content team. Here's the list of scenes that were used:

Supernaturally Stacked: I Dream Of Lezzie - Girlsway
Nerds Rule!: Labyrinths * Lesbians - Girlsway
Parent-Teacher Confrontation - Moms On Moms
Bully's Just Desserts - Girls Try Anal
Your Mom Fucked Me - Mommy's Girl
We Like Girls - Alina * Kendra - We Like Girls
Say yes To Pussy! - Web Young
Holy Matri-Moly!: Wedding Plan-demonium - Girlsway

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13227kbps
Audio: 125kbps