Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

Lady Sonia - Adultress And The Huge Young Stud

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, MILF, Big tits, Cunnilingus
Video language: English

Young stud Kai Taylor calls around to help out with some building work we are having done but when he arrives here my husband is out so I decide to take the chance to have a little *quot;discreet*quot; fun with him without my husband knowing... Kai is a very fit young man with an absolutely huge cock and he loves to fuck older married women very very hard! As soon as I ask Kai if he wants to come up to the bedroom before my husband gets back he has his eager hands all over my huge MILF tits then he gets me undressed and then fucks me so hard with his huge cock he really takes my breath away!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 834.2 MB

Download Lady Sonia - Adultress And The Huge Young Stud

Alura Jenson,

Cast: Alura Jenson
Genres: BBW,Bald Pussy,Big Ass,Blonde,Blouse,Caucasian,Cheating,Enhanced,Feti sh,Huge Tits,Innie Pussy,Italian,Leggings,MILF,Medium Skin,Stepmom,Thong,Wife

If Alura Jenson's stepson Robby Echo flunks his exam he'll be living at home forever! So this busty blonde MILF decides it's time to get him out of bed anon his way to higher education any way she can - even if it means fucking him in the shower! With his rock hard cock just inches away, Alura drops to her knees and wraps her huge fake tits around his cock for a thorough titfucking! Taking her to his bedroom, Robby gets a mouthful of her tight mature pussy before stretching it out with his big dick! Unfortunately, he glazes her face in a warm load just as her husband walks in on them. Looks like Robby's going to need to find a new place to stay!

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5386kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Alura Jenson,
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla