Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart Perverse Games

Perverse Games

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Shawn, Anthony Zozy, Alan Clarke, Max Fonda, Dano, Dave Darby, Pierre, Alex Granger, Jack Blue, Victor Kodcina, Alessandro Massini, Jack Black, Roberto, Peter Baron, Vasek, Denis Reed, Tim Taylor
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English

It's game time for these twinks and the more perverse the better! Indoors, outdoors and even in a big group, these lads let their tongues and fingers explore every firm inch of each other's bodies before primal lust takes over and cocks disappear down hot throats and slide between peachy butt cheeks to deliver a well deserved hard and bare fuck!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:49:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

Download Perverse Games

Defiant Productions - You Want to do What to Me

Release Year: 2022

You want to do what to me? You wanna suck on my hard cock, pound my tight ass until you shoot your hot load on my face? So, what are you waiting for?

Duration: 2:12:06
Video: 528x384, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Defiant Productions - You Want to do What to Me

Name of the Game

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Ennio Guardi, Denis Reed, Johnny Castle, Tom Byron, Troy Stevenson, Sven Laarson, Jason Mike, Shane Hirch
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Jocks, Studs, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Cock, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots

Sports studs love to fuck. With rock-hard toned bodies they can't get enough of rock-hard cock!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:40:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Name of the Game

Big Blue Productions - Muscle Penitentiary

Release Year: 2023

Muscle Penitentiary is like those old magazines. The sex scenes are fine, but each one is introduced by a bizarre title card that describes the situation of men in prisons. For example, one card talks about regulations involving showers, and it's immediately followed by a hot and heavy shower scene. It's all really dumb, and totally unnecessary, but I guess Blue Blake isn't up on his obscenity law.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:36
Video: 704x528, DivX 5, 1593kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Big Blue Productions - Muscle Penitentiary

Staxus - Winter Workout (1080p)

Starting strong with Nick who is ready to go for a run, but it'd appear Pavel has other intentions when he arrives in his ass revealing shorts, Nick is soon removing Pavel's shirt and soon kissing almost every inch of his chest and abs before revealing Pavel's treasure, which in no time is in Nick's mouth being sucked and jerked off! However, shortly after Pavel gets a taste of Nick's hard shaft and balls before having Nick suck him off again preparing him for what's to come!
But the workout is only getting started as in the second scene Danny gets his workout with David, and upon returning home and falling David can only make the situation go his way, after biting Danny's ass cheek to wake him up! No surprise this one will end with the boys covered in cum!
For the third, With breakfast in bed, and shortly after a gift in a box, which turns out to be some running shoes so they both can spend more time together! There's only one way Joel knows he can repay him for this, soon both boys are in a 69 position enjoying what both have to offer each other before Joel lays on his back with his legs up displaying his irresistible hole, which Johny is rimming in no time! The workout here is for Joel's hole as he continuously rides Johny's dick till the very end when he gets covered in rich cum before blowing his load!
And for the final act, David is teaching Pavel how to stretch properly is just something you can't miss out on watching! Soon both boys have their spectacular asses on display for us, revealing their cute holes! But not only are we turned on by this site, it'd appear that stretching in a jockstrap turned both boys on also! Soon David has his lips wrapped around Pavels well-endowed cock, servicing it just how Pavel likes it, and soon after Pavel is to sucking on David's cock and rimming his pink hole in preparation of what's next on Pavels dirty mind!

Duration: 1:33:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Staxus - Winter Workout (1080p)
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla