Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart Boys at Work

Boys at Work

Release Year: 2007
Studio: man's art
Cast: Ronald Laska, Kriss Stahl, Fabrizio Calabria, Denis Schneider, Dragan Stoikov, Luca Valentino, Pascal Joyeux, Joi Mitchell, Stone River, Aladin Cem, Rivelli
Genres: teenagers, european boys, bareback
Video language: English

Work is hard but it has its rewards as these 11 young men learn to use their tools. The movie shows eleven super hot models at their working places - in a garage, a warehouse and a car wash. In their breaks and after work their sweaty hot bodies get in touch quickly with their working buddies. In seven juicy scenes you can wath there young and hung twinks in absolutely hard action. All models are 18 years or older

Format: avi
Duration: 2:29:25
Video: 416x320, DivX 5, 1144kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Boys at Work

Andy Freaks, Andy Roll, David Cook

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Andy Freaks, Andy Roll, David Cook, James Font, Jerry Harris, Jimmy Call, Kevin Kraus, Leo Cooper, Lukas, Mark Brix, Martin Cross, Martin Rool, Marty Marshall, Max Fonda, Mike Strandy, Ricky Finist, Ronny Reynalds, Russell Jones, Samuel Hoffman, Tommy
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Group, Twinks, Cumshot

Did you like Twenty Twinks? Well then cum and get it on with Another Twenty Twinks - the hottest twinks in all of Sparta for ten scenes and over four hours of hardcore twink-on-twink cum-swallowing bareback action.

Duration: 3:41:43
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1562kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Andy Freaks, Andy Roll, David Cook

Latino Fuck Friends

Studio: VideoBoys.com
Cast: Aaron, Santiago, Kumar, Danny Camacho, Bogar Saza, Ashton Hardwell
Genres: Twinks, Latinos, Big Dick, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot

These Latino best buddies are here to suck and fuck for your viewing pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Latino Fuck Friends

Steve Rogers, Chris Leaper, Cole Streets

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Steve Rogers, Chris Leaper, Cole Streets, Kal, David, Steve
Genres: Cum Eating, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex

Cute cocksucker Valentino is an insatiable cum whore who lives to swallow hot sticky manjuice. He kept hanging around our studio hoping just for the chance to suck down a load or two. Director Jonny Ransom kept shooting him with these hot mostly straight guys who came in just to jerk-off but got talked into getting blown.
Muscleman Steve Rogers, a smooth and buffed hunk, gets his cock blown by Valentino. His built pecs get a tight closeup while is cock is getting the workout. Amazing how hard Steve gets, and stays. You could balance a volume of the Encyclopedia Britannica on that stiff one.

Duration: 1:25:42
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1734kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Steve Rogers, Chris Leaper, Cole Streets

Ski Trip

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Tribal Pulse
Cast: Adam Kubrick, Aston Marten, Billy Elliot, Brock Wilder, David Masters, Luke Masters, Roland Brooks
Genres: Anal, Oral, Rimming, Cumshot, Outdoor, Safe Sex

When I was in the third grade, I joined the ski club. I hated it! I was cold, miserable, developed a constant case of frostbite, and more than anything, I absolutely hated the fact that the club met on Thursdays and I had to miss The Waltons! For some rea, still unknown to all intelligent men, I had a ferocious crush on Richard Thomas, who played John Boy Walton. I don't know. Maybe it was the writer thing. But one thing that I am sure of, if my ski adventures had been anything like Tribal Pulse's recent International Ski Trip. I wouldn't have been crying out for anything -- except more cock! Oh, to be a whiz in the kitchen! Oh, excuse me, I meant -- Oh, to spill lots of jizz in the kitchen! Almost impossibly pretty Adam Kubrick wakes up with a nicely rigid hard-on and is soon putting it to good use up curly haired Aston Martin's ass. We are told that Martin likes to *quot;cook in the morning*quot; -- and that, my friends, he definitely does! Before you know it, the kitchen table is banging back and forth, utensils are bouncing, and our two handsome young lads are moaning and groaning. And at the end of all this unbearably tense racket is -- you guessed it -- sweet sticky release! Betty Crocker blushes from her bed of ! (Or her grave. Old bitch never lets me know where she's at anymore!!)

Duration: 1:48:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 717.8 MB

Download Ski Trip
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla