Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart Bareback

Bareback

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Nawty Batty Boy
Cast: Pavlo, Egor, Eugine, Tommy, Panya
Genres: Oral, anal sex, twinks, russians

19 year lads get bareback up the ass! Innocent young guys who thought they were just going to have a quick cock-sucking and wanking session with their mates, but before they know it they be victims to thier own uncnotrollable boyish lust: first they let their buddies ream out their tight little bubble butts with their tongues, they find they love it and their assholes open up with lust and eager fingers are exploring up and inside tight boyholes, and from here its only minutes until a firm and pulsing teenage cock is shagging them bareback! Another excellent bareback teen (18 +) film from Russia, well filmed with great sex an attractive and adventerous cast.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:53:12
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1887kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bareback

NastyDaddy Dungeon

Studio: NastyDaddy
Cast: Brian Bonds, Dale Savage, Drew Sebastian, Jack Dyer, Jake Morgan, Jay Austin, Michael Roman, Ray Diesel

It's dark. It's dangerous. It's a place that will change you. It's The Dungeon. We've known Brian Bonds for a long time but never like this. Sporting a scruffy beard, muscular ripped body, and a pair of leather shorts, he's ready to beg... Please hold me tighter. Drew Sebastian and Dale Savage both get a turn to usher Brian into the world of Nasty Daddy. Fisting his tight hole, Shoving a sounding rod up his pisshole, Fucking him and giving him a cum bath. Brian becomes a Nasty Daddy and gets his chance to fist Dale. Horse-hung Dom Ray Diesel gets every inch of his huge cock inside Jake Morgan's hole before flooding him with a huge load. Jay Austin gets taken to the dungeon and dominated by tattooed daddy Michael Roman.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download NastyDaddy Dungeon

Poolside Party

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Elite Male
Cast: Sebastian Bronos, Luciano Veneziano, Lucio Maverick, Austin Rogers, Rogerio Mateo, Glen Santoro, Steve Hunt, Mario McCabe, Cavin Cage, Evan Rochelle, Carlos
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Muscle, Hunks, Rimming, Group, Cumshot

Five hardcore sex scenes with some of Hungary's finest men. What better way to cool off than with a group of stunningly hot men like these? Bathing suits aren't an option at this Poolside Party.

Duration: 1:47:31
Video: 720x448, XviD, 1393kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Poolside Party

Pounded

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Anton Dickson, Brent South, Aaron Slater, Pitpig, Aaron Lamb, Titch Jones, Ricky Hunter, Manhandle, Adam King, Dane Beck, Eddie Black, Will Ruskin, Mark O'Neal, Jason Stormme, Brent Bow, Tommy Haine , and more
Genres: Anal, Barebacking, Big Dicks, Cum Eating, Group, Jockstraps, Oral, Tattoos

The response to Liam's first video for, Bad Influence, was overwhelming --- you guys ate it up, swallowed it down and begged me for more. So I'm happy to be able to present Liam's newest fuckvid, *quot;Pounded*quot;.
I'm loving watching this young buck's explorations of London's sleazy rawfuck underground ..
Paul Morris
Being a born voyeur, I want to see real fucking, real close. This is how I imagine any man that I find attractive, whether it's film stars, sportsmen, guys on the street: I picture them naked, legs open and ass out, a big dick withdrawing from their freshly fucked hole --- and it's oozing cum, with more inside. Properly fucked and totally exposed. That's how I want to see them. Anything less is not enough.
Liam Cole

Duration: 1:38:44
Video: 640x360, DivX 5, 1429kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pounded

Fred's Raw World

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Fred Mayer, Igor Lucas, Marques Maddox, Brock Hart, Trevor Towers, Nate
Genres: Bareback, Freshmen, Daddies Men, Beards, Big Cocks, Interracial, Rimming
Video language: English

In Fred's world, everyone sucks cock and takes it raw up the ass! Fred loves rimming and he just can't get enough of bending over and having hard cocks rammed in his tight wet asshole! Swallowing cum is everything that he has ever desired and he always gets what he wants in his world!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:11:44
Video: 592x448, MP4V, 1467kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fred's Raw World
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla