Alt 11-17-2023, 12:28 PM   #17947
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart I'm Your Bareback Cockslut

I'm Your Bareback Cockslut

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bareback, Twinks (Young Meat), Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Russian, Rimming
Video language: English

From the cover: 'I want to be your bitch. I want you to fuck my smooth boy-ass hard and bare.' HOT! 6 Smooth, tight, hard bare fucking, cum eating pretty boy teens.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:10
Video: 720x512, XviD, 2093kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download I'm Your Bareback Cockslut

Gay - XXX Motel

Catalina has a XXX-Surprise. It's boxcover cutie Jason Crew and his big boy-boner! In one scene Jason takes the high, hard one up his ass from little stud-puppy, Jonathan Gabriel. Then Jason teams up with Brad Slater. The boys suck cock until Jason assaults Brad's eager ass with every inch of luciouos boy-rod he has to offer. Ivan Andros is Catalina's beefy muscle-bottom and we loved watching him get fucked by Rick Gonzalez. These three scenes are combined with three pre-condom era scenes for a total of six cum spewing action scenes in this new Flashback Feature available on VHS or DVD.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gay - XXX Motel

Gay - Splash

Studio 2000 and acclaimed Euro-director Danny Ray dive into the deep end with SPLASH, featuring 13 gorgeous, ripped young bucks bulging out of tiny swimsuits. Highlights include multiple no-hands cumshots per scene, ball shaving and passionate make-out sessions. Fan favorites Tom Hawai, Gary McAdams, Gery Owen, Nico Sideropolus and Casper Watts anchor five scenes for over two-and-a-half hours of wet and sticky action!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:26:11
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 1707kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Gay - Splash

Up North

The so-called North-South Divide has always been contentious in the UK; and nowhere is the alleged difference more acute than between those boys who hail from the soft southern counties and those who come from the grittier towns up north! Lads like Connor Levi, whose hard northern upbringing has clearly given him a longing for things that are hard in general - be it from north, south, east or west! Cue a grand selection of rampant cock from all points of the compass, all fiercely primed and ready to fuck (or be sucked) time and time again! Life north of Watford Gap looks hotter than it's ever fucking been!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:36
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Up North

My Bareback Bff

Studio: Factory

In scene one Adian Storm gets it on with inked buddy Andrey Barclay. After taking turns slurping on each other's hot cocks, the boys boff each other bareback, ending their friendly-fuck by exploding onto their buddy's rosebud, then each eating their own cum off the hungry, deflowered ass.
Cuties Dustin Myers and Jack McCoy suck and raw-fuck in scene two. McCoy takes Myers's raw-dog any way plus up, ending their steamy session with a little Jo and a lot of cum guzzling.
Bad boys Felix West and Talon Dragotta hook up in scene three. The two sex-pistols gobble down each other's dick. Then West barebacks Dragotta, giving him a hot-assed, bone-pumping so intense, Felix picks Talon off the table and fucks him in his arms. Dragotta barks out orders throughout this free-for-all, challenging West to pound his hungry hole even harder and with more furry.
Blond boys Caleb Thorn and and Caleb Storm prove that boys with glasses do take it up their asses in scene four. And scene five finds Thorn, Myers,West, Storm and McCoy whacking their wood off the side of a catwalk, while Dragotta indulges in some edgy sex by sucking his friends cocks while dangling off the walk's railing. Not wanting to leave their friend hanging, the boys shoot in Thorn's mouth and then Dragotta climbs on the ledge, jacks himself off and eats his own cum.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:18
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1207kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 999.9 MB

Download My Bareback Bff
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla