Alt 11-20-2023, 10:28 AM   #18121
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart Maskurbate Stripper Service Vol. 2

Maskurbate Stripper Service Vol. 2

Studio: Maskurbate
Cast: Brad, Jake, Junior, Max Chevalier, Pascal, Ricky, Tommy Smith, Trenton Ducati, Zack Lemec

On his first appearance on Maskurbate, Brad told us he was a personal trainer during the day and a stripper at night. Though he is a very good trainer, I wanted to have a glimpse of his night job! A sexy fireman (Ricky) rang at my door to let me know that my next-door neighbor had a small kitchen fire. He asked my permission to inspect my house, to be sure it was safe. Brad told me he might know someone who could be interested in making an appearance on my website. That was Zack! Unbelievable! I'm so glad he chose Maskurbate to make his comeback because masked or unmasked, this dude has an amazing body, a great personality and a dick as big as his shoe size. Time to play with our huge male model Max. Striptease, Muscle Worship, Big Cock blowjob, this movie has it all! Notice how our straight stud really enjoyed it! Tommy came to L.A. to apply on a waiter job. This very special position required some nude dancing. Tommy wasn't comfortable being filmed while auditioning, so Trenton offered him to wear a mask. It didn't take long for Tommy to show him his best moves and he surely had what it takes to entertain our guests. Unmasked and live, Junior delivers a very sensual performance on Montreal's Stock bar stage, exclusive for Maskurbate's members. Filmed as if our stud Jake is invited to your place for a private dance you won't soon forget. It is very hard to resist him when he looks directly in your eyes and ask you to come closer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:51:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Maskurbate Stripper Service Vol. 2

[Raging Stallion] Alley Cats

Video language: English

Emo has been associated with a stereotype that includes being particularly emotional, sensitive, shy and introverted. Luckily for us these emo boys change once indoors, as they engage immediately in fucking hot 3-ways! Apparently rubber is not part of their lifestyle as they pound holes totally raw!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:32
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1218kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download [Raging Stallion] Alley Cats

Gonzo Vol101

Nick catches Tyler in the kitchen and the boys begin making out. Nick turns Tyler around and begins to rim his nice smooth asshole. Nick switches between licking and sucking on Tyler's ass and cock. Nick takes his nice hard cock and fucks Tyler's tight asshole over the counter.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:58
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 780.2 MB

Download Gonzo Vol101

Gay - Cum Loaded Studs

Cum Loaded Studs showcases the best ass fucking cum blowing studs from Jet Set's hit movies Abduction, Anthony's Weener, To Fuck A Predator, Ass And Ladders and more! You won't want to miss this!

Duration: 1:54:43
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Gay - Cum Loaded Studs

Raw Anatomy

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Staxus , RAW
Cast: Mathew Ross , Tony Mayo , Rick Harper , Julien Adagio , Alex Stevens , David Glenn , Max Brown , Tom Nutt ,
Genres: Bareback , European 18-21 ,Young Studs , High Definition , Tattoos , Medical , Doctors , Cum in Arse

Doctor, it's an emergency! Indeed, it's almost a matter of life and as a collection of horny, dick-hungry medics go on their rounds in search of the biggest, hardest cocks that the Czech Republic has to offer. From inside the ambulance to behind the curtains of the trauma room, these angels go beyond the call of duty to ensure that every one of their patients is totally satisfied - not to mention drained of every drop of hot spunk!

Duration: 1:32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Raw Anatomy
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla