Alt 11-27-2023, 06:42 AM   #18540
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart Gay - Show It Off

Gay - Show It Off

Video language: English

Kris gets his hole well and truly worked over by handsome Jaro, licking and fingering his smooth pucker and then sliding his naked shaft into him for a deep fucking that has the boy wanking himself off and preparing to spew his load out pretty quickly! It seems Erik Franke is proving quite popular with you horny guys, and I'm not in the least bit surprised I have to say. This adorable European bareback twink is one hot young performer I think we would all love to get some personal time with, but for this new Staxus scene it's lucky new boy Calvin Rose getting the opportunity to ride that gorgeous long uncut cock in a raw session of boner riding. How could you not appreciate the sight of a couple of skater twinks getting their uncut cocks out for each other and sucking on those delicious dicks? How could you stop yourself from stroking up a load while you watch Pyotr sliding his naked length into Leo's perfectly pale young twink ass? How could any guy possibly hold the cum back as he sees that bottom being pounded, with a cum shot fucked out of him and a wet and sticky delivery right to the face from Pyotr's tanned and hooded manhood? Individually Kris Blent and Ray Mannix are popular and stunning examples of what the Staxus studio can deliver, but together they make an immense pairing.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:35:07
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gay - Show It Off

When Breeders Bend vol1

Watch what happens when a chance first time meeting between two straight guys, Vinnie and Mauricio, goes from a solo jerk off session and doing adult video work for the first time to passionate steamy toe curling fucking in a TRUE love story that started on the set and went much further than what was expected! This video contains hot raw condom-free sex between two hot sexy STRAIGHT Latin lovers!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:21
Video: 720x480, XviD, 889kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 981.6 MB

Download When Breeders Bend vol1

Soldier's Ball vol.1 Bareback Two Step

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Ken, Cole, Damien, Doc
Genres: Gonzo, Oral, Anal, Duet, Trio, Bareback

Looking back over some of the videos that Cole and I have done together, I realize what an awesome team he and I make. Always seeming to know just what the other is thinking. The more attention I pay to the two of us interacting on video, the more I recognize this. This particular night proves to be no exception as we loosen Ken up and let him conduct the band. The beat moves on quickly as we all shoot the shit and I assure Ken that I have *quot;no idea who owns thispany ... they just pay me to corrupt people.*quot; Ken quickly loosens up and I leave he and Cole to chat while I make us all a drink. When I return I coax Ken into feeling Cole's huge cock just to get a feel for it. Ken grabs on and doesn't let go all too soon. I get Cole on his knee's beside Ken and ask Ken to try double stroking that big cock. Cole starts stroking Ken in return. Ken says he got a lot of experience jacking cock overseas. I asked if it was his or other guys. Of course it was his. I asked Ken if he saw any hot guys overseas and he's like *quot;no*quot; I told Cole I thought he was lying to us. I ask Cole to get on top of Ken and stroke their cock's together. Johnny Cash is singing 'in the background with me and the beat moves on.

Duration: 2:00:44
Video: 720x544, XviD, 785kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 895.8 MB

Download Soldier's Ball vol.1 Bareback Two Step

Gay - Shock

Convulsive... electric... These men will do everything to feel the shock! What do you get when you put 20 hung and horny leather-clad studs in a sex dungeon together? The answer may shock you! These men like it rough as they fuck, suck, and deepthroat their way through 90 minutes of heavy sex-crazed abandon.

Duration: 1:27:47
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1468kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gay - Shock

Gay - Hung Country for Young Men

Set somewhere off I-40 in the hot and dusty town of Weed, New Mexico, Hung Country for Young Men tells the tale of drifter (Rocky Houston) who causes havoc for a small town gay sheriff (new hunky Jet Set Exclusive Dylan Wood) when he steals and sleeps his way through the town. Along the way, we meet the owner of the local Roadhouse Saloon (Tyler Saint) who has a sizzling yet romantic scene with his delivery guy (Tommy Blade), and three bar patrons (Rod Daily, Trystian Sweet and Kevin Cavalli) who end up in a wild 3 way in the Saloon's men's room. The last scene features a climactic-in more ways than one!-encounter between the Sheriff and the Drifter that is as hot as it is surprising! The DVD includes a featuring Jet Set Exclusive Dylan Wood!

Duration: 1:31:00
Video: 640x360, XviD, 1756kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gay - Hung Country for Young Men
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla