Alt 12-08-2023, 08:31 AM   #19139
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart Gay - Bareback Boys Vol4

Gay - Bareback Boys Vol4

Video language: English

It's barely legal bareback at it's best in this all new, full-length * condom free fuck flick from Helix Studios! From super sexy boyfriends boning to a red-hot rendezvous affair or a junior jock taking one from his teammate, this totally twink * completely raw ride is full of fine young * hung horn- that you come to expect from Helix. Catch all of your favorite beautiful bottom boys * big-dicked dreamboats in scene after steamy scene of bare, unbridled passion * naughty condomless raw- action!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:11:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Gay - Bareback Boys Vol4

Kamil Fox

Who ever said that the Brits were reserved? Well whoever it was clearly never witnessed the antics of this gang of horned-up London lads, whose idea of a good time is a couple of beers and a long, lingering shag! Guys like Aaron Aurora, Leo Foxx and Damion Harrison, who take each and every chance that comes their way to enjoy the pleasures of each other's thick, uncut joysticks. Whether they're in the shower room, the bedroom, or even out in the park, these filthy fuckers don't hang back for a second; as they part their legs and get taken from behind time and time again. No doubt about it, guys, if you like chavs getting real filthy, then this spunk-loaded escapade will have you creaming time and time again!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:23
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kamil Fox

Brutal vol 1 (2010) Raging Stallion

A man's world is world of aggression. He wants to conquer and take what he wants, in life and in sex. That struggle makes a man decide who he's going to be. Thrust in the face of total domination some men submit, some fight back, some champion, some get Brutal.

Format: mp4
Video: 960x540

Total size: 2.8 GB in 2 files.

Download Brutal vol 1 (2010) Raging Stallion

First Time vol.6

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Dolphin Entertainment
Cast: Egor S., Misha S., Sasha M., Sergey B., Rodion R., Nikita K., Artem Y., Dmitriy S., Andrey Sh., Gleb S., Yanis L., Artem K.
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, 20-25 years

Every one of Dolphin's *quot;First Time*quot; videos has its own artistic register, but FT 6 seems to break new ground, even for aplished producer Alex Clark. Fresh faces, unique settings, and a dip into dreamland reshape a familiar, fleshy terrain.
Horse-hung Artem stakes a claim to flashback fantasies in the video opener. Hot zephyrs singe the memory banks as Tema recalls his bed-butting with sexy Yanis the night before. Surprise upon surprise, he recreates the suck 'n' fuck scenario with a dreamy morning cock massage and cumplosion-- the more vivid the recollection, the more adrenalin for his tool! Even lounging in bed, Tema's a sexy sight...but when he's reminiscing, he's a butt-beater sensational. Yanis was unavailable forment; too busy soaking his ass in a hot tub, I suppose!
Breakfast buddies Nikita and Rodion follow by orchestrating their morning munching to the music of a whistling teapot. There's steamy action all around once they start to tickle head and decide that wetting one's whistle-- be it mouth to mouth resuscitation, dick-dabbling, or ass sampling-- can have explosive consequences. Just ask Nikita: Vesuvius-like, his carnal eruption sends a flume of cum into the stratosphere....Gravity and Rodion's backside take care of the rest.
Next, twin performers Egor and Mikhail carry sibling rivalry to extremes, discovering that what share has many anatomical rewards. Some magazine glitz provides the stimulus-- Egor and Mikhail provide the response, stroking and jacking in matching chairs. Their little contest makes me wonder what happens cum bedtime.
Andrey and Gleb accentuate the work/play motif with some tasty tongue play that ripens head and stiffens shaft. They're both quickdraws when it cums to cocking triggers and firing-- that's for certain. If I didn't know better, I'd have guessed that rapid fire and recoil were dicktations these two studs coined in close hand-to-hand bedroom maneuvers.
The same could be said at video's end for Dima and Artem, the conversant pair, as well as Sasha and Sergey, the musical duo. Thanks to perestroika, talking on the phone and pecking the piano have now emerged as four-play preludes. Gosh, if I'd known their secret power, I'd have spent my adolescence in front of a baby grand with a cell phone to my ear! On second thought, though, I doubt I'd be able to duplicate, even imaginatively, the erotic energies of these young Russian cuties. Like their co-performers-- and all the other *quot;First Time*quot; Dolphin beauties-- they're a sexy show that begs for an appreciative audience. I'm happy I could oblige!

Duration: 1:48:18
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 788kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 665.5 MB

Download First Time vol.6

Bareback Gold **5 - Too Much To Handle

2 hours of Cuban sex. 11 massive cock loving guys. Cubano, a member of Citebeur`s XXXLmunity, is back for more. This time he brought an equally large friend, Lazarro, for a special horse-hung series! 7 new scenes including one-on-ones and three-somes where the two Latino Studs show their full potential with cute young bottom guys like Ludovic Canot or the super-hot Kais. With a finale not to be missed !! When Cubano and Lazzaro are joined by Ned, another humongous cock owner, to fuck two bottom boys and push their limits to unknown grounds.

Duration: 2:00:21
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1910kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bareback Gold **5 - Too Much To Handle
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla