Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 12-13-2023, 09:09 PM   #19329
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart Gay Too Big To Handle 2012

Gay Too Big To Handle 2012

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Video language: English

Nothin but slim, fit and horny twinks with monster cocks plunging deep in fresh boy mouths and asses! We get to see Brad Fitt taking a huge UK twink cock and new comer Xander Hollister with his bubble butt taking a hard big dick fuck!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Gay Too Big To Handle 2012

Gay A Toy Story HD720p

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut

You know what it's like, boys love their toys! Forget the bikes, the boards and the gaming systems though, these horny boys have some very special toys to enjoy in this 80 minute butt-stretching and cock-pleasuring movie, with scene after scene of anal action as they play with the holes of their buddies and explore new possibilities. But plugs, anal beads and some delicious thick and meaty dildos find their way into those holes for some cum-inducing pleasure the likes of which you'll rarely see on video! Kamyk Walker leads the cast, with gorgeous new Staxus star John Parker and handsome Justin Conway too, backed by by some of the sexiest twink boys available

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Gay A Toy Story HD720p

Gay - Bare Ass Stretcher

this is definitely a no-frills, euro-vision of sex and it focuses on one thing and one thing only: big, burstin' man-ramming cocks.
everyone i've shown this to has been blown away by the sheer monumentality of the schlongs on the macho, aggressive topmen in this video. they are huge and they're hard - and they are extremely aggressive.
the bottoms are holes to be used, nothing more. this isn't gentle sex: this is about intense macho studs taking what they want, and taking it anyway they want it.
in one scene, the big latin top sporting a massive dick divides his time between ramming the skinny cock-hungry bottom and slapping him hard. he grabs the bottom's ass and uses him like a mad-dog fucking a rag-doll.
the biggest, most breathtaking rock-hard dicks i've seen in a long time (and i see a lot of dick).
in particular, wade - the stud sporting the biggest of the big - shows off his prowess in two of the scenes. i don't think anyone could get through both of these sequences (one is oral, the other a major ass-fucking) without saying: *quot;i can't fuckin' believe it's that big!*quot; wade isn't a man, he's a phenomenon of nature.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:58
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gay - Bare Ass Stretcher

Lick My Boots

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Masters Vs Slaves
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback

It's time again for masters and slaves in bareback action. Lick my boots and give me your ass.
These hot euro master hunks love it to use slutty bottoms and fuck them bareback. Hot fuck scenes, big cocks
and nice asses is what we serve you in this kinky title.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:29:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Lick My Boots

Gay - Bare sin

alloween - and one cute, horny boy is about to get the fright (not to mention the fuck!) of his life. Realising he's forgotten a book at school, he returns to his classroom, where he soon becomes the unfortunate prey of distinctly malevolent forces. Is it a dream? Who the fuck knows?! What is certain is that, with deep-throat cock-sucking, balls-deep ass-pounding and 100% raw twink action at every twist and turn - not to mention oodles of piss and double-anal action! - this is one seriously jizz-lashed nightmare you won't ever want to wake up from!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:14
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2348kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gay - Bare sin
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla