Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart

DarkX - My Best Friend's Girlfriend

Release Year: 2017
Studio: DarkX
Cast: Cadence Lux, Ricky Johnson
Genres: Hardcore, Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Toys, Dildo, Blowjob, Masturbation, Deepthroat, Gagging
Video language: English

Ricky let´s his best friend and his girlfriend crash at his house, but when they stop helping around the place leaving dirty dishes and clothing all over to place he decides they´ve worn out their welcome. Just as Ricky´s about to tell them they´re going to have help out or find another place, Ricky´s best friend´s girlfriend changes the game with a wicked shower seduction as he discovers her craving for big, black cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:16
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1580kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 276.2 MB

Download DarkX - My Best Friend's Girlfriend

DarkX - My Noisy Neighbor

Release Year: 2017
Studio: DarkX
Cast: Brandi Love, Isiah Maxwell
Genres: Hardcore, Blonde, Cum Swallowing, Big Ass, Big Tits, Interracial, Mature, MILF, Rough Sex

Brandi has had enough of her new neighbor Isiah! He´s constantly bringing girls home, playing loud music and don´t get her started on the endless sex noises. Since her husband is scared to confront the stud it´s time she tamed the party-boy! Brandi finds Isiah poolside with a naked girl, quickly sending her running to put some clothes on and leave. Brandi lays down the law to her neighbor and he in turn helps to cool her temper with a glass of wine. Adversaries become bedfellows when Brandi decides the partyanimal needs to experience a REAL woman, not an inexperienced bimbo. Isiah is always up for experiencing some prime MILF pussy and Brandi is begging for a deep-dicking.

Duration: 31:40
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1259kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 336.8 MB

Download DarkX - My Noisy Neighbor

Hot stripper fucks like never before

Studio: Alexander Devoe

Krystal Jordan is one hot stripper who knows how to give a nasty fuck beside she knows how to seduce a man with taking off clothes. This bitch with bubble butt strips naked and teases our dicks with it before taking huge black schlong in her slimy snatch. Beautiful chick pleasures this lucky dude with her big ass and then takes cum all over her butt cheek.

Duration: 49:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Hot stripper fucks like never before
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla