Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 12-30-2023, 09:11 AM   #3424
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart Luna Luxe - A Body Maid For Fucking (2023)

Luna Luxe - A Body Maid For Fucking (2023)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Luna Luxe
Genres: Interracial
Video language: English

So I just wanted my placed cleaned, but when I open the door I was not expecting who they sent to be so damn fine. Luna came to clean and all I could think about was how her tight fit body was making me so horny, and how warm her pussy probably feels. As she was cleaning you know I had to try, I offered her a few dollars. After being hesitant she accepted and continued to clean naked. Now my dick went from hard to throbbing she is so hot. I had to start stroking to her. I'm only a man. She caught me and was about to bail. I let her know she is insanely fine, and if she would just help me out to completion I would give her anything she wanted. She said ok and it was on. It was just as tight and warm as I imagined. I fucked her amazing body good and deep and came all over her face like a common slut. She actually thanked me. I was like no problem, you can clean my place everyday if you want.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Luna Luxe - A Body Maid For Fucking (2023)

Aubrey Black - Blacks On Blondes

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Blacks On Blondes, DogFart
Cast: Aubrey Black
Genres: Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Clips, Double Penetration, HD, Interracial, MILF, Threesome, 1080p, Butt Plug, Gym

Aubrey has always wanted two handsome young guys at the same time. She comes up with a plan while her husband is out of town. She calls the Valet service from her gym because they offer a detailing service and she asks the two hot guys to please have her car detailed then drop it off at her house personally and she will not only pay them but also give them a really really nice 'Tip'. The guys show up and she says *quot;Oh, thank you guys So much for getting the car detailed and for dropping it off to me, that was really really sweet of you, here's the cash, but I was thinking of something really really nice for the Tip if you guys are game for it........How about if Both you guys give me your Tip s at the same time and in Every Hole!*quot; as she shows off her Jeweled Buttplug. Jax and Mazee look at each other, nod and crazy sex and DP starts with lots of Atm and Atp and after the pop shots Aubrey says *quot;Why don't you guys keep coming by so we can do this again!*quot;

Duration: 39:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Aubrey Black - Blacks On Blondes

Curvy Slut Taylee Woods DP'd by 3 BBCs for Car Accident

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Taylee Wood
Genres: DP, GangBang, Interracial, BBC, Anal, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore

Taylee Woods is texting while she's driving when she rear-ends a van filled with black cock. Since she doesn't have proper car insurance, she uses her pussy instead, allowing three dudes with BBCs to DP her back at home.

Duration: 43:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11659kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Curvy Slut Taylee Woods DP'd by 3 BBCs for Car Accident
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla