Alt 01-09-2024, 05:33 AM   #20195
Harper988
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Oct 2022
Mesajlar: 302.990
Standart Body to Body

Body to Body

Video language: English

All work and no play makes four overwhelmed young, hot executives dull and bored. In 'Body to Body' these lucky businessmen are just a booty call away from the sexual wheeling and dealing that'll ensure them a rockin' return on their investments with major returns. The slim, sexy European men they negotiate with ensure that it's well worth their time.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:06
Video: 720x416, XviD, 2045kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Body to Body

Soccer Lads

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Euroboy
Cast: Tommy Lima, Santiago Masur, Alan Aimar, Iori Serrano, Christopher Gonzalez, Jony Araoz, Max Tube, Tiago Rios
Genres: Oral, Anal, Young

Jockstraps ... muscular thighs ... round butts ... and loads of ball play! Hot on and off the pitch soccer-sex, these lads love having a kick-about. But usually as a preamble to getting out of their kit and into each other's holes. They're hard in their shorts, hard in the showers, and hard-as-hell as they fuck each other's brains out. Injuries don't stop them from playing, especially if it's a groin strain that needs massaging from teammates' hungry mouths. Cum see these butt-fucking, cum-spurting, cock-sucking Soccer Lads.

Duration: 1:36:48
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1169kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 924.6 MB

Download Soccer Lads

Battle Cry Vol1

Sometimes you just know you got a winner as soon as you turn the camera on and the boys start chit-chatting. Something about the air, the chemistry, the feeling you get deep down in your gut that what's about to happen will become one of your best yet. Those were all feelings I got when I turned the camera on Thomas and Kaden. Kaden had agreed that he'd try bottoming for Thomas which was a major step for him and I was nervous that it might prove to be too much for our fair-haired boy, but he proves me wrong and what a great thing to be wrong about. Kaden came to the plate and took Thomas's bat like a champ and together they hit a home run. The chemistry and passion between these two was amazing. They didn't just fuck for the sake of fucking, they made as near love as anyone could make. Kissing, licking, sucking and coming almost in unison. This scene will certainly go down as one of the best for both them and me. To watch Kaden shoot his load with Thomas' huge meat deep inside his tight, beautiful ass is something that could put me to warmly to sleep on many cold nights. Pure heat!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:34:18
Video: 640x352, AVC (H.264), 857kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 681.2 MB

Download Battle Cry Vol1

Gay - Skinny Boys

Slender, slim, smooth and skinny, these are the freshest, youngest boys from Eurocreme, with the flattest stomachs, smallest waists and tightest asses! Watch these skinny little fuckers get down and dirty with hung studs and other twinks, all of whom are desperate to fuck their peachy little bubblebutts and worships their throbbing cocks!

Duration: 1:38:02
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2000kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gay - Skinny Boys

Pepe Dreams Raw Pleasure

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Pepe Dreams
Cast: Chester Pool, David Russo, Sam Brooks, Thomas Fiaty, Matthew Ross,
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Twinks Young Meat , Big Cocks, Cumshots, Threesomes, Blonds

Director Joe Pepper gathers ten of the cutiest guys in the industry, locks them in an apartment, and makes them do whatever come into his kinky mind, especially as it's all Raw Pleasure.

Duration: 2:00:24
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1961kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Pepe Dreams Raw Pleasure
Harper988 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla